rest now

JENNIE,

safe

/seɪf/

adjective

protected from or not exposed to danger or risk; not likely to be harmed or lost.

synonyms:protected from harm/danger,shielded, sheltered, guarded,defended, secure, safe and sound, out of harm's way.

10:59 pm Busan

I Jennie Kim was ruining the Park reputation.

Their usually spotless white floor was now inked by the spill of my blood. The scarlette colour running persistently. Thick in texture, warm in smell.

The combined aroma of my blood and Hanbins boyish cologne was sickening. The smell so strong, it made my stomach sway. I would surely gag if my mouth wasn't already muffled shut by his cold wrong hand.

He looks different from this angle.

Scary. Rugged and mad.

His pupils casting a dark spell. A curse, that bound my body still. Or maybe that was the strength of his grip, not his eyes.

"Look at me!" Hanbin removes his hand from my mouth and grabs my chin.

"Look at me" But I refuse.

Instead, I keep focus on the interior. The white walls and the perfectly folded towels.

"Please!" He begs like a stroppy little boy.

Except he's not really... maybe stroppy but certainly not little, nor a boy. And he made sure to prove that.

The way his body towered over me - pressed hard into me, made him seem two times bigger. The body of an agressive man indeed. Although I don't feel his worthy of such title. Man, manly. No he was something else in this moment.

He was so good at making me feel small. Hopeless and helpless.

Every move I made to run he stoped me. 

Every attempt to get up, he slamed me harder.

"Please" This time it's me who begs.

I'm losing clarity. The aggressive throb in head and the tears I can't stop, overwhelms and destroys any chance to save myself.

"I love you" His words frighten me.

That's the simplest way I can put it. He frightens me.

"I've loved you since our first class together. But you never noticed me... not until now. I've waited years for this. I can't  just let you go now Jennie" He presses  his lips against my neck and I scream.