new thoughts

JENNIE,

better

/ˈbɛtə/

more desirable, satisfactory, or effective.

synonyms:superior, finer, of higher quality,greater, in a different class, one step ahead

8:30 am Busan

I close my eyes in attempt to suppress the sharp throb between my brows. The drum like metronome enforcing second by second to never, ever, drink that much again.

I can't think of anything worse than this.

My mouth is dry and my tongue is unusually fuzzy from last nights temptations. Even as I shove two fingers deep into the back of my throat, I get little to no saliva. No extra fluids to help ease what's to come.

Vomit.

But my need to cleanse the part time alcoholic in me is beyond imperative. I don't care if I have to kneel at the toilet bowl for rest of my life, I will throw up.

It's the only solution I have to rid this awful hangover. Or what I would call death.

At this point I'm convinced this is hell and Satin is punishing me for my lack of moderation and weak self control. Cursing me with a splitting headache and incureable nausea.

Or... maybe I'm trapped in a coma! Like I overdosed, or whatever the equivalent of that is but with drinking. And now I'm stuck in this nightmare.

Oh God please have mercy.

What if this is alcohol poisoning, isn't that a 24 hour thing?

Or what if I'm alergic to beer?

Or if this messes with my stomach and I can't have babies anymore!

Or!

"Wow" I catch myself mid turmoil.

Damm... this hangover is seriously messing with my head...

And mood.

The symptoms I've gathered from my spontaneous night of drinking so far (aside from the dry heaving) seems to include;

1. paranoia

and

2. chronic bitterness.

I haven't felt this grumpy since Jisoo ate half my 16th birthday cake... before I got to blow out the candles.

She really has no self control... and apparently neither do I.

As I reminisce on ravaged cake and chocolate flavoured crumbs, a wave passes and I expel what could be mistaken as a God dammed demon. This literally feels like a fucking exorcism.