okay

LALISA,

come

/kʌm/

verb

move or travel towards or into a place thought of as near. Or somethibg nearing to happening.

synonyms:move nearer, move closer,approach, advance, near, draw nigh, draw close/closer, draw near/nearer.

12:50 am Busan

"I can't believe you're here"

"Me too"

I'm sat up with my back against the headboard. Jennie, like the sweet kitten she is, lays with her head rested on my upper thigh. Smelling like her sweet rose scented body wash. Freshly showered and comfortably resting.

"I can't believe my dad invited you"

"I'm so glad he did"

Her precious eyes are closed and I can't help but stare at the thick white plaster at the edge of her hairline. Her cheek too holds my attention - a painful looking purple colour coming through.

It looks so out of place, so wrong to disturb Jennies usually flawless complexion.

I hate it.

Not because it pulls away from Jennies beauty (you could stick a paper bag over her head and you'd still find her attractive) but because he got to leave his on mark on her.

Hanbin... the dead man, has put his dirty hands on Jennie and left victory flags - proof of his assault.

His win.

I hate that he got Jennie exactly where he wanted, that he touched her the way he did, pressed himself on her the way he did.

It makes me sick. 

"Are you okay?" I ask.

She humms in reply and holds up a shaky thumbs up.

I don't buy it.

"It's okay if your not. You told me that"

I caress her arm, gently making circles with the tips of my fingers.

"I don't really want to talk about it"

"Why not?" Jennie sighs so deep I feel her whole chest move.

"If I do, I'll cry. And I'm not sure I can stop if I start again" My hands freeze.

Fuck him.

Fuck him for making her feel this way.
He nor anyone else will ever lay a hand on her.