never ending

LALISA,

home

/həʊm/
noun

the place where one lives permanently, especially as a member of a family or household.\

Synonym: a place of residence, accommodation, property, a roof over one's head, quarters, lodgings, rooms, address, location.

8:30 pm Seoul

8:30 pm Seoul

"I can't believe - it's almost - over" her words land between sloppy kisses. Her lips round my knuckles, leaving them wet, much like the rest of me. Much like us. Submerged in hot water, accompanied by a sweet vanilla scent. Vanilla because Jennie knows I hate strong smelling candles. Anything sweeter then Salted Caramel, stronger then lavender is a no.

"Hmm?"

"Imagine if it didn't"

"Didn't what?"

"End" she dips our hands under, and it feels good. Wraps them around me and brushes her nose across the crook of my neck. I rest against her tonight – because she wanted to – despite me being taller, despite how we usually bath. My arms all the way around her. This time they're hers around me.

"Huh?"

"Imagine if it never ended"

"Everything comes to end eventually," I say, closing my eyes and soaking further into her.

"What about us?"

"What about us?"

"Would you keep up. What about us, will we come to an end?" she says this like she already knows the answer. Like I'm about to walk into a trap.

"Eventually"

"Lisa!"

I chuckle and bring her arms tighter around me. I don't think I said what she wanted. [Trap avoided].

"What? We will, when we die" she refuses to comfort further and pulls back entirely, her hand sliding behind my back and pushing me forward.

"That's so unromantic" she whines but her fingers slide along my back.

"Till death do us part. Is it more romantic when I say it like that?"

"Well out of context, no, not really"

"I hear in Mormonism they bind your soul together for all eternity"

"How?" she asks, and I can see clear in my head that behind me her bottom lip pouts just a little.

"I don't know. When you get married. Like instead of till death do us part, you say...well I don't know what you say but you don't say till death you say...like, forever. Or something"