and so the end nears

LALISA,

broken

/ˈbrəʊk(ə)n/

verb

past participle of break.

adjective

having been broken.

Synonyms: smashed, shattered, burst, fragmented, splintered, shivered, crushed, snapped, rent, torn, ruptured, separated, severed, in bits,in pieces, destroyed, wrecked, demolished, disintegrated, cracked, split, chipped

9:00 pm Seoul

How tragic of me, to be so weak. To fall so deep in a matter of seconds. No - second. One second; the one second it took for her to say hi.

Hey.

My stomach turns just remembering -- playing back the soft, barely heard, lull in her voice. The calm, blue sea meets open skies sort of feeling, effect. A likeness to that, to warm sand and careless ocean waves, gently crawling closer to my lazy long weightless legs. Legs -- feet, that itch for salty waters. For Summer. For the similar warmth.

Oh fucking bless me further with your whispers.

That's what she does to me. What she can do to me. Pull, and entice from me. Make me want to go back two seasons - six months before...well certain (obvious) reasons. 

Hey.

My stomach turns again.

How I managed to respond in my wobbly knee, liquid limb state, I don't know. But I'm happy - thankful the words came.

Thank you words.

Thank you God.

Thank you Rosé for praying on behalf of me.

She had to have prayed on behalf of me.

Because this surely had to be a work of God. Keeping me up, keeping me here - standing, able in the presence of my fucking - dangerously - fucking gorgeous ex girlfriend.

Uh -- I mentally squeeze my chest, the ex causing a minor heart attack.

Mother fucke-

"How are you?"

My eyes pop at the sudden and quite frankly ridiculous question.

How am I? Jesus, I don't know? Confused. Shocked. Hurt. Miserable. 

Miserable! 

Absolutely --

"Mi -- ghty fine, mighty fine" mighty fine!?