beach

LALISA,

heartbreak

/ˈhɑːtbreɪk/

noun

overwhelming distress.

synonyms:distress, grief, suffering,unhappiness, misery, sorrow,sadness, anguish, trauma,heartache, pain, hurt, agony, angst,wretchedness, devastation, desolation,torment, torture.

6:00 am Busan

"STOP!" She howls.

"LISA!"

"NO!" The 'o' forms into a broken giggle.

"STOP!"

Her actions are frantic but her smile keeps me motivated.

"Nope"

The weak attempt to swat away my hand is amusing and the Shakira tactic of trying to wriggle her hips out of my grip is laughable.

"Ha ha" I tease, mouth wide open and tongue half out.

"Ngyaaah!" She tries with all her might to escape. Throwing her legs and bucking her hips.

"You're such a little weakling"

I tighten my thighs around hers and use one hand to hold her down.

"Such a weakling"

With the other -- I cause havoc. Tickling to my hearts content.

"I ah! Am!" She squeals "Not!"

If it wasn't for the big open smile I would have been worried. Her voice is almost unheard and the state of her  laughter has reached a teary eye level.

"So weak!" I laugh.

"So so weak!"

"Stop. Lisa stop!"

How can I? When everytime I tickle, it feels like putting a dollar into my favourite gumball machine.

"I said STOP!" She frees an arm and without any warning she slaps me right across the face.

Lightly.

Pretty much pathetically.

But -- it's still enough for Jennie to shrivel back into a hands over mouth and voiced a gasp position.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" I suck in my breath and attempt not to laugh.

"Wow" I pull away and put on my best Oscar worthy face.

I hold my cheek and wriggle my jaw.

"Ah" I say as I touch a "tender" part of my cheek.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" She shuffles behind and wraps her arms around my back.