t minus goodbye

LALISA,

unaware

/ʌnəˈwɛː/

adjective

having no knowledge of a situation or fact.

synonyms:ignorant, unknowing,unconscious, heedless,unmindful, oblivious,unsuspecting, uninformed.

6:22 am Busan

My heart grew ten times in size last night.

I didn't know sex could do that -- but it did.

Like a wave, it had taken me in the softest current and pulled me into a warm embrace.

That was new for me.

In fact a lot was new for me.

In terms of sex, you could say I'm quite experienced. But last night my well travelled hands had touched in ways I never thought they could. In ways I never thought I could.

Delicately. Really, truly, delicately.

Like piecing together fine broken china -- Me, piecing her together like fine broken china.

It was unusual for me to love so tentatively.

-- Or maybe tentative is the wrong word to use.

We had just... moved so... well the way a dull candle melts - slow. Though no lack of warmth. No less contact. And no less passion then say how we were... say, in the shower. It was just a different kind passion.

Wrapped in white sheets and hushed I love you's, we had merely wanted to make the most of it. Of our bodies - bare like my heart. And our time - rare like my girl.

To sink into the soft safety of my bed and let the moon shine blue over her milky skin and my olive tone.

I remember her broken breath - shaking the way it does when you're cold. I remember her hands on back and mine on her breasts.

I remember her breast.

I remember taking my time, tasting between, over and around.

She has a freckle at the bottom of her right breast. Just before the crease. Just before you hit her rib.

I thought the freckle on her eyelid was my favorite but I think this is my new one.

"I'm going to miss you"

I know I say this often but -  she's so beautiful.

Last night too - last night was also beautiful.

Though last night was also us running... hiding... distracting our hearts with love / loving.

Incredible loving.