Welcome!

Welcome to LaughingMan's Den! This is a sequel to 'Confessions Anonymous' which became a hit in the forums!

***the general instructions are exactly the same***

You can comment on any confessions you read in this book, and in general, just have fun :V

How to post confessions?

1. (Recommended) Post your confessions on this link --> https://goo.gl/forms/JUr3cIWmYd5YwH5o1
The confessions from that link will be sent to a response sheet, from there I will post it on this book! 100% anonymous, and no one gets to know a thing ^_<
Just copy that link and paste it to your browser, and then you will find the confession form!
(Link is on the inline comment of this paragraph)

2. PM me your confession, and I will post it for you, I won't reveal your information and you can trust me on that~

3. Post your confessions in the comments of any page of this book, and I will post it here! It won't be anonymous though~

How to post videos or Images?

Simple! Just copy and paste the link to those videos/images in the Confession link i have provided above :P
If you want to post an image from your phone/PC, follow these instructions:-

1. Go to https://imgbb.com/
***link is in inline comment***

2. Upload your image
3. Get the link and post it in the Confessions link i have provided above~

How to post polls? (forum only special)

Make a poll in the forums like you usually do, and copy what's written in the edit-box and send it to the confessions link i have provided!
On the book though, i would post the details of the poll and comment the results(inline), you guys can continue updating the results in the inline comments~

Idea credit for poll:- Random anon confessor~

PS: The serial no. of Anonymous Confessions of this book matches exactly with the serial number from the Wattpad community forums' Confessions Anonymous thread~
The original uncensored versions of the censored confessions will be posted in this book~
And yes, I would be updating this book before I post the confessions in the forums :P

Add this book to your library to get the updates for the latest confessions~

***There are certain new additions that I have done in this book, in order to know what they are, please read the last page of my book 'Confessions Anonymous'***