521 - 530

#AnonymousConfessions 521:
YOU ARE MINE.
I AM NOT GIVING YOU TO HER
-theDiaryPerson's No.1 Fan's No.1 Fan

#AnonymousConfessions 522:
Everyone thinks I'm some bitch when I haven't even had my first kiss.

#AnonymousConfessions 523:
Wow ...I come here and what do I see...??marriage offer...??? whaaaa?LOL XD
my no.1 fan question1...what did i do that made u my fan...?
question 2...do u know me.?? or do I know u...??
to theDiaryPerson's no.1 fan's no.1 fan ...what...? I'm guessing u know my no.1 fan...so plz do tell me who is he??!

~theDiaryPerson

#AnonymousConfessions 524:

@chainedinshadow😂😂😂😱😱😱
whaat??u making a story outtta this?!btw I don't have "greenish bluish purpleish eyes with golden flecks, long blonde hair" and i can't get any guy i want!and i'm not beautiful!but I somewhat like school..( but not the people ..cuz they r mean)
Aww i feel special !!i'm the chosen one with powers(I really hope it's some elemental power or time control power!)?! 😍😅
and I do have a diary(obviously)!
But I do wish my real life was like this!! I do want supperrr powers!!

~theDiaryPerson

#AnonymousConfessions 525:
I'm waiting here for more confessions...but it seems someone hint hint someone whose name starts with 'laughing' and ends with 'man109' is not conveying the confessions...
~!@#

#AnonymousConfessions 526:
I know u r reading this laughhingman(probably laughing too)!!will u post some confessions?? i need to read some confessions... this thread is waayyy too addicting!!

I have a friend whose birthday is on 31st december...her sister's birthday is on 8th august 2008(8-8-8)and her cousins' birthday is on 1st january...
~!@#

#AnonymousConfessions 527:
I used to be super scared of doctors...i had a relative who was doctor...whenever he came i used to hide under a bed or somewhere...Annndd i have assaulted a fair share of doctors...i have kicked punched screamed at any and all doctors(and nurses)who have tried to inject me with their scary needles!!!
I'm still scared of needles very much...but i don't assault doctors anymore...it's embarrassing to do so now...but i curse them...and cry...
funny thing though i don't find any accidental wounds painful...I JUSt HatE NeEdles poking my skiN!!(even if it doesn't hurt i still cry and curse...)
~theDiaryPerson

#AnonymousConfessions 528:
i'm worried that the girl i like has an eating disorder and i don't know how to talk to her about it

#AnonymousConfessions 529:
i f e e l o u t o f c o n t r o l

#AnonymousConfessions 530:
The confession from theDiaryPerson made me think about when I'd go to the doctors and they'd hit you on the knee with that giraffe hammer to test your reflexes. A lot of the times I'd purposely kick.
-asdf