661 - 668

#AnonymousConfessions 661:

MoSt appropriate and relatable thing i found from my many years on the internet

~theDiaryPerson

***At this point I had posted in the forums:- "I just realized that confession "669" is nearing! I wonder what kind of confession would be in "669" 0_0
(ALSO I AM NOT IGNORING YOU "666" holds my cross)" so that probably affected the incoming confessions~***

#AnonymousConfessions 662:
I wish i could stop disappointing my parents but just don't seem to understand what I'm dealing with. I try hard for good grades and I'm always trying to do my best but sometimes it's just too much. And there's just so much they don't know about and I can't tell them.
On a lighter note, at least I did better on the math test today so...today's a good day?
-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 663:
"censored"  

***This confession wasn't censored by me. The content itself was "censored". They probably sent it to troll me, since 669 is nearing.***

#AnonymousConfessions 664:
let me share my bio class experience here...
so the most awaited chapter was being taught..."the human reproductive system"...I expected snickers and laughter...but my fellow classmates were quiet...I thought "wow they have matured"...they listened and didn't ask any extremely uncomfortable question...our teacher taught in such a way that for sometime i didn't even think we were learning about sex...?_?
But the same day in the maths period I heard snickers and giggles when the teacher said the answer is "69"...i think it has something to do with the fact how the teacher said the word 69...but nevertheless i thought"nope they've not matured"...
~!@#

#AnonymousConfessions 665:
censored
I don't have any censor worthy confessions... ;_;  

***Again, I didn't censor it.***

#AnonymousConfessions 666:
all r busy wid 669 but I hope this bedomes the 666 confes
laughingman will die. I will pull his power plug

-girl

#AnonymousConfessions 667:
Censored
but that won't stop me from posting this!!
~the diaryPerson

***Again! I didn't censor it.***  

#AnonymousConfessions 668:

RyotaFujikawa are u coughing and choking because of 69....LOL!!!