331 - 340

#AnonymousConfessions 331:
One time I was minding my business, on the floor reading a book and then BAM

I screamed because my sister had burnt me on the back with a fork( it was sliver and heated with boiling water) .

Lemme just say I got revenge and did the same thing but burnt her on the neck with the fork while she was watching Tv.

#AnonymousConfessions 332:
I got a confession from qwerty giving the answer to the question i asked, i won't be sharing the answer as that might reveal the identity of the confessor to some of you who have doubts

#AnonymousConfessions 333:

Hi! So I'm about to confess a reveal! I JosefinaFAAD was the one who drowned those barbies, not babies! lol XD *face palms* my confession was #317

#AnonymousConfessions 334:

uhhhhhh Damn u goood!

@LaughingMan109 okkk....how do i know that u know ? (use ur wittiness AI and answer me in riddle that u know!)

#AnonymousConfessions 335:
I once threw a shovel on the ground in my sister's direction and it ended up cutting into her ankle and just missing her Achilles' Tendon...yeah, those were the days...
-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 336:

@LaughingMan109 question...

have YOU ever confessed here..?

~qwerty  

#AnonymousConfessions 337:
My last confession was #311and I wanted to thank you everyone for the sympathy and empathy. It took me a long time indeed to forgive my mother for her many indiscretions and abuse. I had therapy at some point in high school, my first therapist would fall asleep lol but thankfully my second therapist didn't, so that's a plus. Anyway, I never really talk about the abuse with my therapist because it's something I rather deal with on my own. I simply talked about the bullying and sexual harassment at school. I'm older than 20, and it took at least a decade to forgive my mom and let go. I just thought that I rather hate less and love more. I don't want to live by being held back by the past and mistakes she made during my childhood. So thank you all for being considerate and kind.

#AnonymousConfessions 338:

@InnateEcstasy if I say yes would it be ur guess?

~qwerty  

#AnonymousConfessions 339:
And also there was this one time where I broke my grandmother's little angle statue that sat on her glass table in her sitting room. I was nine and not even supposed to be in that room. So I freaked out and ran out to my family's van and sat there until we left.
-asdf

#AnonymousConfessions 340:

@InnateEcstasy

ur r an interesting person who made this thread interesting!!

Your guess is opposite of wrong.

~qwerty