Chapter Five.

Veronica's pov.

Today has been such a drag. It has been slow and annoying. Right now I would really appreciate my bed, Riley made me stay up all night because she needed the perfect outfit for her date tomorrow. On top of that she said I should dress up too, for some reason she thinks I care what people think of me. Honestly I am just going to cook for the fool, so that I can get information out of him.

I am currently sitting in a lecture hall, with my friend, waiting for our professor to show up, if he shows up.

"Hey, Vic." I heard Kevin call me, he is my very gay best friend. I met him the same year I come here. He is feisty as hell, which I think is the main reason that I have taken a liking to him.

"Mmm." I turn my head to face with my eyes barely open.

"Why do you look like fuck?" He asked while he filed his nails. "I mean normally you are a mess but today it's just... Wow." Kevin give me a glance before looking back at his nails.

I lay on my arms and groan. "Riley needs to be save, that women is pure evil." I complained.

"What did she do this time?"

"She has a date tomorrow with Mr No-Shirt..." before I could finish a very forward Kevin chimes in.

"Mr No-Shirt!?" He squealed. "Oh my God, tell me more."

"Yeah... Anyway, she kept coming into my room asking me how her outfit look. She didn't even listen to me, she just shouted. 'I look fat.' 'I can't wear this.' 'I look worse then a bridesmaid.'" I mimicked Riley in a high pitched annoying voice.

"That girl needs serious help. I'm coming over tonight." Kevin proclaims. Our professor walks in and our class begins.

The rest of the day dragged even further on. To say I was exhausted was an understatement. After my last lecture I meet up with Kevin, I find at the juice bar with two girls that hate my guts. Rebecca Stonewall and Megan Bloom. I roll my eyes and walk up to Kevin.

"Ready to head out?" I ask ignoring the fact that they were in a conversation.

"Oh hi, Veronica." Rebecca chimes. "Nice to see you still have no sense of fashion."

"If by that you mean, I believe my shorts should be longer then my vigina. Then yes, I have none." I spat, not having the energy to deal with her.

"That was rude." Megan said piping her hip and placing her hand on it.

"Oh that's great Becca, you taught your bitch how to talk." I smile and looked back at Kevin, who looked like he was choking on his smoothie. "Come now, you should have swallowed." I hook arms with him and walk towards the car.

"You are a real bitch, you know that." Kevin remarks as we get into the car.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I bow. "Enough flirting, we need to go pick up Riley." We drive off. After we pick Riley up, we head to a Cafe to chill for an hour and head back home but not after we pick up some pizza for tonight. Currently Kevin and I are sitting on Riley's bed, eating the pizza and watching Riley try on different outfits.

Riley walks out in a navy mini skirt, a white tank top, matched with my black leather jacket and peep toe heels. She Goes to stand in front of the mirror, looks at herself an turns to face us.

"It's cute." I say before shoving another slice of pizza in my mouth. Kevin remains quiet, abit weird for him because he never shuts up.

"Kevin?" Riley asks as she stands a waits in anticipation.

"It's missing something!" He shouts and he jumps to his feet. "She needs a wow element." He places his hand on his hip and the other under his chin. I look down at my chain, it has the rose from Beauty and the Beast on it.

"This?" I walk up to Riley and put it around her neck.

"It's perfect." Kevin smiles, I look to Riley. Who has the biggest eyes ever.

"No, you can't." She says holding the necklace.

"Yes, I can and I will."

"But Vic, your mother gave you this." Riley's voice softens.

"Which is why you are the only other person I would let wear it." just then my phone starts to ring. "Unknown?" I question before picking up.

"Hello?" Riley and Kevin look at me confused, I lift my shoulders.

"Hey, Veronica?" The voice asks.

"Yeah?"

"It's Alec."

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Well, about Friday..."

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I was wondering if we could do it at my place, my father is out of town and my brother is kind of an ass. He said I need to be at home, so would it be ohk if you came over here?"

"Sure, not a problem."

"Awesome, I'll send my driver to pick you up around seven."

"Great, see you then." I say before hanging up. I turn to find Kevin and Riley look at me with very confused faces.

"Alec invited me over." I say nonchalantly. Riley squeals, while Kevin continues to look confused.

"You are going to Alec Black's house!" Riley screamed, I watched as Kevin came to realize what was happening. His brown eyes widened and he started jumping with Riley.

"Girl!" He shouted as he pinned me down. "How dare you not tell me about this juicy tidbit!?" He pouted. "I should have you head."

"You guys do understand that I don't like this boy?" I asked looking back and forth between Riley and Kevin.

"Oh my God, girl you must be off your ass." Kevin said after finally getting off me. "That boy is one sexy, ass mifia cake. I'd lick the frosting off him any day."

"Would you tell her!" Riley said agreeing with Kevin.

"Listen my chocolate muffin." I say looking at Kevin. "You guys do understand that he is gay, right?" Both Riley and Kevin's eyes popped out their heads. "You didn't know?"

"No!" The shouted in unison.

"Come on, the guy has tailored his pants to sit so perfectly tight on his ass, his hair looks like it comes for a commercial, his nails are so amazing. Tell me what guy takes such good care of his nails. Besides, when we were at the club I saw him watch every guy that we had passed." The two of them looked completely shook.