Chapter Thirty Two.

Lylith's pov.

My breath hitched in my throat when he leaned into my ear.

"Let's talk." He said, his voice rough and low. A wave of goose bumps rose over my body. I bit my lip trying to keep my mind together. "Let me hear your voice, Lylith." if my mind wasn't already gone what he said just took it to a whole other level.

I wasn't aware of his movements until I was straddling him, his hands hot on my waist and his minty breath brushing my neck. Xavier placed light kisses on my neck, again biting my lip as to not completely loose myself in his actions.

"Let me hear your voice." He said once again, this time sounding more like a command then a request.

"Xavier." My voice came out in a whisper and shakier then intended, I had wanted to stop this before it goes too far. He growled lowly, moving his hands up my back and pulled me against his chest. Causing my back to arch. The heat radiating from his body was now my apparent to me, my head tilted back when I felt his lips contact with my skin.

"Say it again, baby." He whispered against my skin, causing my skin to dance once again. When I didn't respond to his request/demand, Xavier's grip tightened around my waist. I pulled back and looked him in the eye. The once light grey was now a dark, stormy gravy. He didn't like my defence because he gripped my hair and tugged back, a moan escaped my throat. "Say my name."

"Xavier." I complied with his wish, with his hand still holding my hair and the other roughly squeezed my ass. "Xavier w-we should... We shouldn't." I could not even form a sentence at the moment.

"Come on, Lylith. Use your words." Xavier mocked. I bit my lip again, trying to focus. Regrettably I push off Xavier and fix myself.

"Do not toy with me Mr Black." I said trying to walk away from Xavier, but he pulled me back onto his lap.

"What about what just happened seemed like a joke to you?" He asked, looking me dead in the eye. I felt a chill run down my spine, all confidence I had was now gone. At this point if this man asked me to strip right now I would.

"Xavier, we cannot me doing this right now." I don't even know why I spoke; logic and my sensual need were now at war. I wanted Xavier's touch, but I had more important things to do at that moment. My grandfather had filed a lawsuit against my company, he was under the impression that his little tantrum was going to scare me into giving him my name. Fat chance of that happening, that old crow didn't scare me.

"And why is that?" Xavier asked with a slight smirk on his face. "Are you scared to have scandalous sex in your office?" I flinched at his words. I stood a few steps away from him.

"Why are you so vulgar?" I questioned. Xavier didn't answer but instead his eye was focused on my body, I shied away from him. I had not realized how much Xavier had really affected me, until I felt myself dripping down my inner thigh. "Fuck."

"Is there something the matter?" Xavier asked sounding concerned. I looked up at him as he stood to come near me.

"NO!" I stopped him; I cannot be doing this at this moment. I need to keep focused, he is just a distraction that I do not need at this time. I am so close to finally understanding why my mother was killed.

"Lylith, if have over stepped ..."

"No, it's not that." I don't want him to feel bad. "I just ... It's complicated." I looked away from him. Xavier placed my chin between his index and thumb, turning me to look at him.

"We don't have to be." His words sounded unreal, could I actually have a functioning relationship with Xavier? I looked into his stormy eyes, my body reacted before my brain could. I stood on my toes, closing the distance between our lips. Xavier wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me. Wrapping my legs around him, he carried us out the office, down the hall and into the elevator. Where he set me down and took my hand. I felt the heat rush to my face, and I could feel my lips beginning to swell. I looked up at Xavier, who had a devilishly handsome smile on his face. He looked down at me and winked, I was becoming a complete mess. What was Xavier Black doing to me?