Chapter Twenty.

Third persons pov.

Alexander rushed after Veronica as she walked out the Café. Reaching out to grab her wrist, he turned her to face him.

"Please my previous little lilly, you know my father isn't the kind of man to have patience." Her uncle pleaded. Veronica looked past her uncle and at the boy with blue hair before looking back at her uncle.

"Uncle Alexander, please try to understand where I am at right now. I do not have time to have tea with my grandfather, I still have much to do before I am able to visit freely. The Black family as well as the Winters still need to be managed. And unless I have trust worthy help I cannot leave my post to go and see him." Veronica looked sincerely at her uncle before turning to walk away from him.

As she turned to hit face first into what felt like a wall, stumbling back she noticed the wall was none other then Xavier Black.

"Rodriguez." Xavier seethed through gritted teeth.

"Xavier, boy it has been a while." Alexander smirked slyly. "How's your arm?"

Xavier didn't move he just stared at Alexander. The two men towering Veronica seemed to have forgotten she was there. The two continued to stare at each other for another moment before Veronica put her hand over Xavier's face a pushed him back. Shocked he looked at her confused.

"You two can kiss each other later." Veronica said annoyed. "See you around uncle." She did kissing Alexander on the cheek. "And please don't bring the scum with you the next time we have coffee." She said nodding towards Skyler, who was still crying out in pain at the back. With that she pushed past Xavier and slowly faded out of view.

"Uncle?!" Xavier exclaimed. "This isn't right. The files showed that Veronica had no family, how is it possible that she is related to Rodriguez!?"

"Who are you talking about boy?" Alexander laughed. "You must have hit your head too many times, that is not Veronica." He looked back at Skylar. "Hey you, get off your lazy ass. We need to get going." Alexander started to walk off but was stopped when Xavier stepped into his path.

"What do you mean that isn't Veronica? Is she not Veronica Ives?" Xavier asked, Alexander stayed quite and looked at the man in front of him.

"Come Skyler, we have somewhere to be." He said ignoring Xavier's questions. He moved to the side and Skyler followed. The two got into a car and drove off, Skyler held his bloodied nose and groaned.

"Ahg, come on you crybaby. You're getting blood all over my car, can you not bleed less?" He said shoving tissue into Skyler hand.

"I won't not have to if your stupid bitch of a..." Alexander punched Skyler in the face before he could finish his sentence.

"You do not refer to my precious niece with shut a foul mouth." He said looking at Skyler before face the road again.

Alexander could not understand it, why had Lylith changed her name? And why had it been her grandmothers name? He was more then just confused, he was enraged at the fact that she was working with a man such as Xavier Black. He was the  most disgusting of the Black family. What was she thinking!? Could Lilly not have come to me for help? Although she has been missing for the past five years, but still...

"What are you up to, my blooming lilly?" A smile crept across Alexander's face. He chuckled to himself.

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" Asked Skyler.

"Mind your manners boy, I will punch you again."
This is going to be very interesting. He smiled to himself.