Chapter Thirty Five.

(Unedited!!!)

Luka's pov.

Everything is going to be ohk. Is what I kept telling myself. My sister was here, now, after almost a decade of her being gone. She threw away the family name, that was until a few months ago. A magazine article was published, she was interviewed as the most successful business woman. Having taken over Black.INC and fathers firm, she told the magazine she wanted to make her own success and not be seen as just an heiress.

Father was both proud and fearful after reading the article. Lylith had not spoken or seen father since she left home. And now here she was, sitting across him at the dinner table. I could understand why he was fearful, my sisters entire aura was different, powerful, rather scary to be frank.

"I spoke with grandfather." Her voice filled the room, bothe father and I looked at her in complete shock. "We should be expecting him later today, he will be here when we are discussing the future of my company."

"You know he just wants whats in your name?" My father spoke.

"I am well aware, I have also come across the information pertaining who my father is."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused by what she just said.

"Mr Winters is not my birth father." She said taking a sip of her wine. I looked over to my father, who hung his head in shame. "Mother was not my birth mother either, although she is my aunt by birth she was still my mother."

"What are you saying?"

"Morhers brother had made a woman pregnant when he was much too young to have a child. Grandfather wanted me aborted, when I was born he wanted to kill me himself. Mother was already engaged to Mr Winters, so she took me and married your father. They raised me as their child and had you a few years later."

Shock was not the eord to describe how I was feeling right now. My sister was my cousin... no, Lylith was still my sister. But low it made sense now, why she had left. She must have found out and couldn't believe it.

"No, its not why I left. I had only come to know all of this just a few months ago." Lylith said ridding that thought.

"Then why did you leave?" Her eyes would not meet mine, instead you looked straight ahead. Looking to my father as if he knew the answer.

"For the same reason I took over the Black's business and why grandfather is coming over." That was all she said before leaving my father and I sitting in silence.

"My son." My father called out. "I want you to know, despite what you might come to know when your grandfather gets here. That I love you no less then I do your sister. And that all that I have done was for your future." Without another word he left me alone.

I had not loved from where they had left me, for the past two hours. I've sat at the table, trying to understand what was happening but nothing I came up with made sense. My grandfather was at the door, I was going to find out everything now. I was nervous, I did not know what to expect.

The meeting went by smoothly, or as smooth as one would expect in a room full of hostilities. Lylith brought out contracts that stated that everything under her name would go to our grandfather but at the time of his death would return to her. Without hesitation he signed it, which I felt was a horrible mistake. The way she smiled at the signed piece of paper made it feel like she had something up her hand.

"I have an inquiry before we separate." She spoke sweetly.

"Lylith?" I questioned her, I knew something bad was about to happen. She stood from her seat and looked our grandfather in the eye.

"Why did you have my mother killed?"

The room went silent, tension rose and the air stilled. What was about to take place was sometijng I had never expected, not even believed if I had not been there.

"I dont know what you speak of child." My grandfather said cooly.

"Rich, why did I expect you would actually speak honestly." A low chuckle came from my sister and she sat back down. She waved her hand and two men walked in. One held our grandather and the other injected him with something. The old mad fight against the hand who restrained him.

"What the fuck?!" He raored "What have you done!?" The two men walked out without so much as a word.

"A truth serum, its a bit pricey not going to lie. But its more expensive if one has it modified. Now this is whats going to happen, the cops are on their way and should be here in the next ten minutes.  Just enough time for that shit to kick in. You will tell them what you had done to your own daughter and about the mafia you been running, as well as how you planned to kill us as soon as you left this house."

My grandfather was turning red, he was fuming with anger. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Lylith. Hut she did not flinch. Instead she walked over to him and pressed her chest against the barrel.

"Pull it." Her voice was low, i felt a shiver run through me. My father stood up, anticipation killing us both. Fear made my blood run cold. What was she thinking? That fear peeked when I saw a smile cross her face. "You can't, can you? I look too much like her, like the woman in your night terrors, just like my mother looked like her. The chocolate brown hair and big brown eyes."

I was confused at what was happening, why was she talking like that? Who was she talking about?

"Coward." She said as she disarmed him and pointed the gun at him. "I can see what Elizabeth refused to marry you."

"You will not speak about her!" Shouted the old man.

"Lylith. What is going on?" My father asked.

"Do you know why he killed our mother, your wife?" She asked not talking her eyes off the man on the igher end of the gun. "Because she reminded her of the woman that did not want his pathetic ass."

"Not true!" The old man shouted. "That butch died because she was poking around where she was not supposed to be."  Lylith burst out laughing.

"You mean she died when she found out what you did to poor Elizabeth." She pushed the gun against his head. "He killed our mother because of what he had done to her mother."

"Whatvare you talking about?" I asked. She pointed to the file she left on the table. There were imaged of a chocolate haird woman, she was chained, beaten and looked rather malnourished. I read over the report that ut came with. She was raped, repeatedly, beaten to the point where she passed out. Almost everyday for then five months.

"He did this?" My voice came out soft.

"No! I would never hurt her! I loved her." He shouted but was silenced when lylith pulled down the safety of the the gun.

"No he had not done it himself but had her kidnapped but did not care enough to ensure she was safe."

"No..." the old man began to protest when a loud bang went off, followed by his screams. Lylith had shot him the leg, just then we heard the police and Lylith walked out the room without.

Six months later...

My grandfather was sent to prison but died before he could get thrught security. Apparently the truth serum Lylith had given him was also a type of parasite, slowly it was eating as his insides until it eventually killed him. It was a slow and painful death. Which reminded me never to fuck with my sister, speaking of which. She still runs Black.INC and dads firm. As well as a real-estate agency and helped Mia set up her own restaurant. She does not speak to father but she does come by now and then to check up on me.