Chapter thirty three

Xavier's pov.

I sat up and watch as she rushes off to the bathroom. I was stunned by her words, was she telling he truth? Did I really just take this woman's virginity? I put on my boxes and followed her to the bathroom. I heard the shower running and soft humming, I opened and decided to join her. She looked so perfect, her smaller than average waist that gave her an hourglass figure. Long, tone and tanned legs. Her hair sat just before her ass, the dark brown silk that looked black when wet or under shade.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and held her against me, I felt Lylith relax against me. Her olive skin turning a slight red from the water, this woman was such a turn on. She didn't move or even say a word, Lylith rested her head on my shoulder. This was something I always wanted to remember. The way she felt against my bare body, how her hair clung to her wet body, the water running down her legs. Everything about this woman mad me lose my mind. How could I have gone so long without her? What are we doing, what do we call whatever this is that we have?

"Lylith?" I kissed her shoulder.

"Mmm." She hummed.

"What are we doing?" I asked turning her to face me. Lylith tilted her head to the side slightly. Damn, she is so gorgeous.

"We are taking a shower." She said simply, sounding confused by my question. "Do you not want to lather soap over my naked body?" Lylith wrapped her hands over my neck and smiled seductively. I felt the blood rush towards my dick, Ooo this woman.

"There are a lot of things that I want lather over your naked body, all of which will require you to take another shower. But that isn't the point." I ran my hand through her hair. "What are we? You and I?" She grew quite and looked down at our bodies against each other.

"I... I don't know." She practically whispered. How can she not know? I was more then confused. On top of a multitude of different emotions. I know I said this did not need to be complicated, but I needed to know how she felt about me.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Xavier please, can we not do this right now."

"Lylith, I am not trying to put you under pressure, but I cannot keep doing this on and off thing of yours."

"Xavier, I told you it too complicated. I don't know ohk."

"How is this complicated. You and I don't have to be, but I need you to tell me." She stepped out of my hold and walked out the shower. "You cannot just walk away when we are talking!" I was rather frustrated.

"You are so full of shit Xavier." Lylith said wrapping herself in a towel.

"What the actual fuck, after what just happened you can't just say that." Again, she just walked away, quickly I followed her into the room. To find her already getting dressed. "What are you doing?"

"I am going home Xavier, what the fuck does it look like?" She said pully her pants over her ass. Perfectly round, soft ass.

"We are still talking. Why are you leaving? You cannot leave Lylith." She turned to face me, shirtless and still without her bra. I don't even know why I am acting like this, I mean look at the woman. So fucking sexy.

"We just agreed that we would not make shit weird between us and then you go and ask questions I cannot answer yet. So yeah I am going to leave."

"What am I to do, look at how you lost you fucking virginity. I did not even know, I would have been gentler." I watched as she put on the rest of her clothes.

"The sex has nothing to do with it. God, I wish you were smarter." She grunted and out on her shoes.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means that you are a fuck moron. An ignorant little fuck that thinks with his dick. The sex is not the issue, it a damn amazing for my first time, but fuck Xavier, why did you have to question it?"

"Why did you not tell me!?"

"Because I didn't need to, can you not understand that that is not the issue. This is not the time for me to get distracted."

"Is that all I am to you?"

"Why are you so stupid?" she asked herself more than me. "You give me a rush that I cannot explain, my heart skips a beat every time you smile in my direction. I get nervous when we are left alone, I cannot even explain how it feels when you kiss me. But FUCK! Xavier, stop acting like a spoilt child. My life is all types of messed up at the moment and I am this close to finally knowing why my mother was murdered. So fuck yeah you are a damn distraction. The Bitch that took my mother from me takes priority over how I feel about you. And do not get me started on that senile old fuck I call a grandfather. If you are not willing to wait till, I have my shit together then fuck the hell off. Do not expect me to chase after your sorry ass." And with that she walked out, I stayed quite for a moment. The banging of the front door snapped me out of my thoughts. I seriously fucked up.