2

Awsten's POV

I made a new friend today and she lives in the same apartment as me. She really nice and I feel like her and Ciara will get along. Me, Otto and Geoff got home as did Nova. Me and Nova exchanges numbers too. I walked in and saw Ciara on the couch. I walked over and sat next to her."I made a new friend today" I said smiling. "Oh cool what's They're name" she asked me. "It's our neighbor and her names Nova" I said smiling at her. "Oh... cool" she said. She sounded kinda jealous. I get a text.

💫Nova💫: Hey

Me: Hey Nova

💫Nova💫:  I was wondering if you wanted to come over and help me dye my hair?

Me: I'll ask Ciara

💫Nova💫: Why do you need to aske her if you can hangout with your friend?

Me: She wants to know where I am at all times.

💫Nova💫: No offense but she sounds controlling...

Me: you learn to get used to it.

💫Nove💫: Well then ask

Me: okay!

"Hey Ciara I'm going to hangout with Nova" I said standing up and walking to the door. "But babe I'm leaving soon back to Texas and wanted to hangout" she said standing up and walking after me. "Uh okay I'll stay" I said turning around and hugging her.

Novas POV

I get a notification from Awsten

🎸Awsten🎸: I can't sorry...

Me: Why did Ciara day you couldn't?

🎸Awsten🎸: No it's just that she's leaving tonight for awhile and I wanna be able to hangout with her.

Me: Oh y'all are long distance?

🎸Awsten🎸: Yeah...

Me: Ha! I was in a long distance relationship with the boy that wouldn't let go of me earlier and he cheated on me and when I told him I couldn't handle the distance he called me all kinds of names causing me to do something I regret....

🎸Awsten🎸: I'm sorry... this won't happen to me though cause I trust her. Also what did you do?

Me: It's kinda deep

🎸Awsten🎸: It's fine I'll be able to handle it

Me: It caused me to cut.... I cut for a really long time and tried getting help but it didn't work.

🎸Awsten🎸: I'm so sorry I had no idea.

Me: I mean it's not like I do it anymore (I lied)

🎸Awsten🎸: Hm... well I'm gonna go out for dinner with Ciara but she's leaving in two hours if you wanna wait?

Me: Sure I don't have anything else better to do.

🎸Awsten🎸: okay see you then🤘🏻

Me: Bye!

🎸Awsten🎸: Bye Bye!!