12

Awstens POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. Only Geoff cooks but he stayed at Novas last night. I got up and got dressed (picture above). I put on my glasses and walked downstairs to see Geoff, Nova and Otto in the living room and kitchen. Geoff was cooking and Nova was talking to Otto. She looked so cute. She was wearing a pastel pink and white long sleeve sweater with black ripped jeans with her hair wavy. She looked at me and I quickly looked away. I saw her out of the corner of my eye walking towards me. "Hey Awsten hows your leg" she asked me. "It doesn't hurt that much anymore" I said lying. It still hurt like hell. "Oh well I'm glad it's healing" she said with a soft smile on her face. She walked past me to Geoff. We all ate breakfast and then I saw Geoff and Nova kiss. That fucking broke my heart. I really like her and to know I let her get away because of a bitch that was cheating on me hurt really bad. I took my anti depressants and looked at them one more time before getting up. She looked at me and we made eye contact before I started walking to my room. I got to my door and went to my bathroom. I shut and locked the door. I slid down my wall to the floor. I pulled my pants down and took them off. I took the blade and cut into my leg biting my lip so I didn't yell. I git a few cuts this time since my heart was basically breaking and nobody even noticed. I cut these cuts on my other thigh. I know I would regret it but I didn't care. I let the cuts dry then I tried putting on my pants slowly so I didn't hurt myself. I managed to get them on but when I tried to walk it hurt so bad. I opened the door to see Nova about to knock. She fell on me causing me to get knocked onto the ground because of my weak legs. "FUCK" I yelled in pain. "Im sorry" Nova said sitting up and pulling me onto my legs but I stumbled a little because both my legs really hurt. "Fuuuuuuck" I whisper yelled. She looked at me weird. She shut my door and locked it. "Okay Awsten tell me what's going on" She said crossing her arms. "Nothings going on" I said looking down. She put her hands on both my shoulders. "Awsten I think I know what's going on. I know this sounds weird but take off your pants" she said pointing to my pants. "No" I said confused. "Awsten are you cutting your thighs" she asked me. "No..." I said looking away from her. "Awsten I know you are and... its okay... you can tell me I won't be mad I'll just try to help you stop" she said Hugging me. "Fine. I am" I said. Me and her walked over to my bed slowly while I was still in pain. We sat down. "How many" she asked me. "I think four or something on my left and five on my right" I explained to her. "Awe Awsten you cant be doing this. You jump around on stage for a living" she said Hugging me again. "I know but I'm in so much pain" I said crying in her arms again. "I know... we'll get through this tho. You'll get over Ciara I promise" she said. "It's not even just that" I said looking down. "What is it then" she asked me. It's because of her but I can't say that. "Well I really like this girl but she's over me and moved on and it fucking hurts like hell" I said Hugging her tighter. "Oh damn I'm so sorry" she said rubbing my back with her hand. "It's fine I guess" I said. "I know how it feels to love someone that's with someone else" she says looking at me. I knew she was talking about me.