9

Awsten's POV

It's the next day and I decided to post a picture of me today.

@/AwstenKnight

Liked by @/SpaceNova and 64,433 others

@/AwstenKnight: I DONT WANNA BE A CRYBABY NOW.

Comments:

@/SpaceNova: Awsten? U okay?
|
@/AwstenKnight: NO.

@/UnderscoreGeoff: Bro you good?
|
@/AwstenKnight: NO.

I get off my phone and Geoff barges in.
"Are you okay?" He asks me. "No I'm not" I said looking down. "What happened dude and why isn't Ciara here anymore" he asked me. "Me and Ciara aren't together anymore" I said letting a tear fall from my eye. "What happened" he asked me sitting down next to me. "S-S-She Was cheating on me with three other guys" I said trying not to cry. "That's fucked up" Geoff said Hugging Me. "You think after two years we would be married or something" I said starting to cry. "I'm glad you guys didn't get married" Geoff said as Nova ran into my room. "Geoff told me to come over" she giggled. Just seeing her made me smile. "So what happened" she said. "Ciara cheated on me with three other guys" I said again and still crying. "Awe Awsten I'm sorry that butch did that to you" she said causing me to giggle. "I'm so mad. We were together for two years and then she pulls this shit" I said. "Awsten don't cry please" Nova said putting her hand on my shoulder. I wiped away my tears. "I'll try not to" I said smiling at her. Geoff wasn't the jealous type thank god. "I think I'm depressed... again" I said really trying not to cry. "Really? Should we get you on anti depressants again?" Geoff asked some. "Again?" Nova says. "Yeah" Geoff said to her. "Yeah I'll call the pharmacy" I said pulling out my phone. They answer and said I could pick it up. "Someone come with me please" I said. "I'm doing laundry so I can't but I think Nova can" Geoff said looking at her. "Yeah I can" she said smiling. "Okay let's go" I said slowly getting up. I was happy I get some time alone with Nova but then again it's not like she's single so it's not like I could kiss her like I want to do so badly. We got in my car. "Off to CVS" I say starting to drive. She turns on the radio and East side comes on. "When I was young I fell in love, we used to hold hands, man that was enough" she sung. She's really good damn. I join in. "Then we grew up started to touch" we both looked at each other. "Your a really good singer" I said looking back at the road. "You are too" she said giggling "obviously" she continued to say. "I know" I giggled and blushed a little. "Hey Awsten?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. "When are you going to tell everyone that you and that bitch are over" she asked me as we pulled into CVS. "Today cause I don't want people thinking I'm with that hoe any longer. "Damn I've never seen this side of you Awsten" she said. "Yeah I'm just really sad and mad right now and on top of that I like someone new and they have made it pretty clear they don't like me anymore" I said looking at her after I parked. "Oh I'm sorry" she said. The tone in her voice changed to a sadder tone. I was talking about her too. We got the medicine along with a drink so I could take it in the car. We got back in the car and I took one of the anti depressants out and took it down with some water. "That was a big pill" she said. "Yeah but I had to take them for all of last year so I'm used to it" I said putting the pills away. "You were depressed that long" she asked. "Yeah" I said starting to drive back to the apartment. "That's so long... I wish I knew you then cause then we could have been depressed buddy's" she giggled. "You were depressed last year too" I asked her. "Yeah Because of my ex not living near me" she said. "Same" I said. "Wow that's weird" She said.