11

Novas POV

We were walking out and we stopped at my apartment door. I ran in and put my camera around my neck. I ran back out and we started walking. "Guys I think I'm gonna make a photography account on Instagram" I said looking at Geoff and Awsten. "You should!" Awsten said smiling at me. "You should take a picture of us and post it on the new account" Geoff said. "Ok" I said pulling my camera out and taking a picture of them.

@/NovasPhotography

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 123 others

@/NovasPhotography: This is my new photography account! I took this picture of these two cuties. Hope you enjoy💕💕

Tagged: @/AwstenKnight @/UnderscoreGeoff

Comments:

@/UnderscoreGeoff: You got me biting my lip. Smh.
|
@/NovasPhotography: You look cute shut up.

@/AwstenKnight: I covered my face😂
|
@/NovasPhotography: I know but you shouldn't have😂

I got off my phone and I noticed Awsten was limping and he was holding his left leg. I wasn't gonna mention it till we got to the restaurant. It wasn't really a restaurant more like a fast food place. We got there and Geoff ordered while me and Awsten sat down. "Awsten why were you limping earlier" I asked him. "I.... I hurt my leg" he said. "What did you do to it" I asked him. "I-" Geoff came over with the food He sat next to me. Awsten was across from us. We finished eating and started walking back. Awsten was still limping. I just tried to ignore it cause I didn't wanna mess with it. I took another picture of Geoff.

@/NovasPhotography

Liked by @/UnderscoreGeoff and 253 others

@/NovasPhotography: Look at how cute my baby boy is🥰❤️

Tagged: @/UnderscoreGeoff

Comments:

@/UnderscoreGeoff: Ily babygirl💕

We got back and I went to my apartment and Geoff stayed at my apartment with me. We watched movies and fell asleep in my bed together for the first time.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter