13

Novas POV

I still love Awsten to be honest. I'm just trying to see if Geoff will help me get over him. "Are you talking about me" Awsten quietly asked. "Yeah..." I said. "I'm really sorry about that" he said looking me in the eyes. "I know you are... it's fine really. I've moved on anyway so you don't need to worry about me loving you anymore" I said Hugging him. "Yeah..." He said. He sounded sad but I'm positive it's about Ciara. "You wanna go out and around LA with me and Geoff?" I asked him. I felt really bad. "I guess" he said. "Okay! We're driving so it should be easier for you" I said. "K I'll be down in five. I'm changing" he said. I walked back downstairs to see Geoff sitting on the couch. He stood up as soon as he saw me and ran over to me. He picked me up a little. "Why did you take so longggg" he whined. "Awsten.... needed help choosing what to wear" I said lying. "Oh okay" he said putting me down and lightly kissing my lips. His kiss was so soft and gentle.

Awsten's POV

I instantly ran to the bathroom after she left. Her tell me she was over me hurt really bad. I didn't care at this point. I took the blade and cut into my wrist. "Ouch" I whispered. I only did one. I let it stop bleeding a little bit then I got changed. I walked slowly downstairs cause my legs still hurt. I got down and walked over to the door where they were. Otto was apparently coming too. I'm actually happy he is. We got out to the car and started just driving. Me and Otto were in the back while Geoff and Nova were in the front.

*Time skip*

We went to the park then decided to go to a fast food place.

Novas POV

We went to this place and I decided to take a picture because Geoff was being weird and Awsten was acting annoyed.

@/NovasPhotography

Liked my @/AwstenKnight and 432 others

@/NovasPhotography: I really don't know what Geoff's doing but Awsten was really embarrassed.

Tagged: @/AwstenKnight @/UnderscoreGeoff

Comments:

@/AwstenKnight: I was embarrassed.
|
@/NovasPhotography: hehe I know😋

@/UnderscoreGeoff: I was protecting youuuu
|
@/NovasPhotography: from what?!
|
@/UnderscoreGeoff: Awsten😂🔪
|
@/NovasPhotography: oh? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

I got off my phone and we all decided to head home. We got there and Geoff went inside before me and Awsten. I helped Awsten out of the car because ya know... his cuts on his leg. We made it to my door. "Are you gonna be okay walking the rest of the way" I ask him. "Actually no" he said looking at me kinda smiling. "Okay I'll help you" I said smiling. He smiled and it look like he blushed but I know he doesn't like me. "I just need to grab something real quick" i said walking through my door. I noticed Awsten was following me. He was limping. I turned around and I helped him. He kicked the door shut but not really that hard. He sat down on my couch and I went  and got Awsten a glass of HEB orange juice cause I ordered it from Texas to surprise him with it. I brought it over to him and sat down. "Here" I smiled and gave it to him. His face lit up. "Is this HEB" He asked me. "Yes of course" I said blushing a little. "Oh my god I love you so fucking much" he said Hugging me. I blushed at the thought of him saying I love you to me. "Hehe I love you too Awsten" I giggled and said Hugging him back. He went to pick it up and his sleeve slid up a little revealing one cut. "Awstennnn" I whined. "What" he asked. He set the glass down and as soon as he did I grabbed his arm gently and pulled up his  sleeve. He pulled it down quickly. "Why?!" I kinda yelled. "Because I'm in love" he said looking down. "Why is that a reason to cut?!" I kinda yelled again. "Because they love someone... but it's not me" he said looking at me. "I know Aws but you need to be strong" I said putting my hand on his shoulder. "I know but you don't understand. It hurts like fucking hell. I'm constantly around her and him and it messes with me" he said hitting his hands to his head. "Who is this girl" I asked. "I don't wanna say cause I'm positive you know them" he said. "Okay i will respect you but please try to be strong. I know I do it and can't get mad at you for doing it but I don't want you to end up like me. Cutting everyday." I said. "You cut everyday" he asked me surprised. "Yes" I said looking down. He pulled me into a hug. "We'll get through this together" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He ended up falling asleep in my bed cause I told him to go rest his head cause he said it hurt. I sat on my couch and fell asleep which I didn't really care cause it was soft.