14

Awsten's POV

It's been two months and I still cut but not on my thighs..... on my wrist. Geoff and Nova are still together and me and Nova haven't gotten a lot of time to hangout really so today we're hanging out for the first time us alone in about a month and a half. I got dressed in my newspaper sweater and my black pants and headed out of my room to the downstairs. I am so excited to hangout alone with her cause I miss her so much. I know we live in the same apartment but it's hard to see her when she's here with Geoff cause it makes me wanna cut. I walked out the door and to her door. I knocked and she answered. She looked so cute. She was wearing black ripped jeans, black on black Convers and a waterparks hoodie. I love that she is wearing the black gloomboy hoodie. It made me smile. She hugged me and I of course hugged her as tight as possible literally picking her up off her feet. She giggled as I put her down. "Wow you must have missed me" she said smirking. "I did" I blushed as I smiled at her.

*time skip*

Novas POV

we got to this cool place that was really good for taking cool photos cause of everything in it. There was a blue room that had the sour patch kid thing on the wall so we decided to go in it. We went in and I told Awsten to pose for a picture. I took the picture and damn he looked so good.

@/NovasPhotography

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 12,454 others

@/NovasPhotography: Haven't hung out with this dork in awhile. Having a great time tho💙

Tagged: @/AwstenKnight

Comments:

@/AwstenKnight: I've missed this.
|
@/NovasPhotography: Me too.

@/UnderscoreGeoff: Yo that room is dope!!
|
@/NovasPhotography: I know right!

I got off my phone and we headed to a picture booth. We both sat in it and closed the curtains. We made a funny face, serious face then we held up peace signs. Then came the last one. I didn't know what to do. We had five seconds left so I looked at Awsten to see if he had any ideas. He looked into my eyes then down to my lips. There were two seconds left now. He lightly lifted my chin to be at the same level as his lips then kissed me. I know I'm dating Geoff but I couldn't help but kiss him back. We slowly pulled away and the picture was taken. Fuck. I basically just cheated on Geoff. "I- I love you Nova" he said looking me in the eyes with my hand in his. "I love you too Awsten....... but I'm dating someone right now" I said as the smile that was on my face fell into a frown. "I know but I just wanted to tell you so you knew" he said still holding my hand. I can't believe he loves me. I'm freaking out in the inside right now.  "I wanna ask you a question but you'll probably say no" he said. "Just ask me" I said gripping his hand tighter. "Do you wanna be friends with benefits? It doesn't count as cheating" he said kinda smiling. "I mean... as long as it doesn't count as cheating" I said. "It stays between us" he said smiling so big. I hugged him. We got out of the picture booth and grabbed the pictures. The last one where he kissed me was so cute cause you could tell it was super gentle. It was gentler than Geoff's and he's really gentle.