21

A/N: I've been obsessed with Loner by YUNGBLUD lately 😂

Awsten's POV

I woke up the next day sleeping next to Grace. She was up on her phone. "Hey baby" she said kissing me. I kissed her back then we both got dressed and headed downstairs. I didn't really get a lot of sleep last night due to the fact that Novas Leaving today. I need to keep contact with her.... I'm still in love with her. I saw her in the living room with her suitcase. "Finally you guys came down" Nova said giggling. She was fiddling with her fingers. I could tell she was nervous because of the flight. I know she has a fear of flights so since I'm driving her to the Airport I'm gonna ask if she wants me to fly with her then just fly back after I get her to her house. "I'm sorry I woke up late I couldn't sleep last night" I said half smiling. "It's okay" she smiled. "Okay guys I'll miss you" she said. Geoff came over and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you" He said smiling and letting Otto hug her. "I'm gonna miss you and you definitely won't be forgotten" he said. I swear he shed a tear. Grace said her goodbyes then we got on the road. We were almost to the airport. "Nova I can tell your nervous" I said looking at her then looking back at the road. "There's nothing I can do about it" she said. "Actually I'm gonna fly with you and make sure you get there safe" I said pulling into the airport. "What? No" she said. "I'm not letting you get on that plane without me" I said.

*time skip*

We've been on the plane for about two hours now. "Awsten"  Nova said looking at me. "Yea" I looked at her. "Thank you" she said smiling. "Your very welcome" I said. "Awsten?" She asked. "Yes" I asked her. "It's not even like we're friends anymore.... it's more like we're just strangers with memories and that hurts" she said looking at me. "I'm sorry" I said confused. "Ever since you and Grace got together my life has been hell" She said. My eyes widened with confusion. "What" I asked. "I love you Awsten and it sucks to know you don't love me" she said grabbing my hand. "I-I'm sorry I don't feel the same way" I lied. I couldn't tell her that I was in love with her while being in a relationship. "It's okay" she said looking at her wrist. I think she still cuts.

*time skip*

We finally got off the plane and to her house.
"Okay so I guess this is goodbye... for now" I said smiling trying not to let her see my sadness. "Yeah..." She said looking down then back up to me. "You know I'm gonna miss you to death right?" I asked. "Yeah.... so I'm about to do something I'm gonna regret but I need to do it before you leave" she said. I was really confused. She stood on her tippy toes and grabbed my face kissing me. I didn't not wanna kiss back so of course I did. I know, I know this is technically cheating but I'm gonna tell Grace what happens when I get home and hope she understands. My hands wrapped around her waist. We then stopped. That was literally the best kiss of my life I can't function I'm so in shock. "I'm sorry" Nova said. "It's okay" I said not realizing I still had her in my arms. "Awsten remember I love you" she said. "I will" I said smiling. She kissed my cheek then left inside. I was so sad but I was gonna text her as soon as I got home.