26

Novas POV

I got off the plane finally. I was shaking the whole time because I'm so scared of planes but I made it. It also reminds me of Awsten which made me sad. I saw Dominic waiting with my name on a sign. I ran up to him. He dropped the sign and hugged me. "Hiiii" I kinda yelled but not really. "What's uppp" He said giggling. "Nothing much" I said smiling. I really liked him but LA reminded me so much of Awsten. I'm gonna be completely honest. I like Dominic but nobody can replace the feelings I have for Awsten. I hope I don't run into Awsten but at the same time I do just so I could hug him one more time. I have a feeling I might run into one of the guys. We got to his car and we drove to his What I thought was a house. It was actually a apartment...... THE BUILDING NEXT TO MY OLD ONE!!! Fuck. Fuck. Fuckkkk. I'm gonna run into one of the boys I know it! We got out and I quickly ran in. We went into his apartment and  my room was upstairs. I realized my window looked into Geoff's room. What the actual fuck. I saw Geoff and Awsten talking. I obviously couldn't hear them but Awsten looked absolutely horrible. Like his eyes were super puffy and red like he'd been crying a lot. He looked like he hadn't gotten any sleep. I saw him hug Geoff and start to cry. I've never seen him like this. I stared at them through the window. Geoff looked at the window and I ducked down real quick. I really hope he didn't see me. "Hey" Dominic said causing me to jump. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Oh yeah I'm fine.... it's just that I actually used to live in that apartment" I said looking back through the window. "Oh really! I'm best friends with Otto and he's actually coming over later" he said. "He is?!" I started panicking. What if I just let only Otto see me. I have no choice. "Yes" Dominic said. "Oh uh cool I haven't seen him in like five months" I said fiddling with my hands. "Well I could have him come over now if you want" he said. "I Uh... I guess" I said as my voice got quitter. "Okay let's walk over and get him" he said. No no no nooo. "Um okay" I said. Why did I just say that. I'm hiding around the corner while he knocks. We started walking over. We got to the door "I'm gonna surprise him and hid around the corner" I said running to around the corner while he knocked. I'm so nervous. I heard him open the door then close it and start walking over to the corner. I jumped out. "BOO!!" I yelled. "What the hell?!" He got scared at first then realtor was me and smiled. "I fucking missed you" he said Hugging me. "I know" I giggled. I'm obviously still annoyed that Otto gets to see me but this is only for a week then I'll ignore Dominic.... even though he's really cute. "We need to tell Awsten" she said pulling me to the door. "Please no" I said standing still. "Pleaseeee" he dragged me closer to the door. "I don't wanna see them." I said crossing my arms. Otto picked me up over his shoulders and knocked on the door. My head was facing Dominic behind Otto. I was kicking when I heard someone open up the door. "Otto bring your girlfriend somewhere else" a familiar voice said. "She's not my girlfriend.... I don't have one Butttttt-" he set me down. I wasn't facing the person behind me cause I knew it was either Geoff or Awsten. Otto turned me around and I put on a fake smile. It was Awsten. The last person I wanted to see. His red puffy eyes widened and a smile crept onto his face. He pulled me into the tightest hug ever but then realized Dominic was behind me. He stopped hugging me then gave Dominic a look. "Do y'all not like each other or something?" I asked. "I mean it depends" Dominic said. "Are you guys dating" Awsten asked us. "I mean I wouldn't say we're boyfriend and girlfriend but we're going on a date later" Dominic said. I looked at him in confusion. "So your still single" Awsten asked. "I mean yeah" I said. "How long are you staying here" Awsten asked. "Just a week" I said. "Dominic we're sharing her" Awsten said. "Why" he asked. "Because I haven't seen her in a very long time and it has been killing me so We're gonna fucking get along so we can BOTH hangout with her." He said. "Uh Okay?" He said. Dominic ended up not taking me on a date because we hung out with everyone. Honestly I didn't feel sad but more happy than usual. Mabye I will stay in LA. Awsten tapped on my shoulder. I turned to him. "Come here real quick" he said. We walked to his room. He shut the door and locked it. I was confused but I know Awsten wouldn't do anything weird. He grabbed his guitar and looked at me. "So over the time we hadn't talked I wrote this song called powerless" he said starting to play. (The song above). He stopped then stood up. I stood up too and he started walking over to me. "I love you Nova" he said kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we made out. I was honestly so fucking happy.