25

Novas POV

It's been a few months since I left LA and honestly life has been pretty good. I'm still on anti depressants but I've been a little happier. I don't know what's going on with Awsten or Geoff or Otto or even Grace but I'm kinda good with that. My mom still has tried to convince me that Awsten loves me and is probably looking for me but I'm sure he's happy with Grace. I've been working on my singing lately. I actually sing. I got dressed and decided to post a picture on instagram.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/BeanieBoy and 97,435 others

@/SpaceNova: Cutting toxic people out of your life isn't cruel, it's self love😘

Comments:

@/BeanieBoy: Please check your DMs
|
@/SpaceNova: Who are you?
|
@/BeanieBoy: I'll tell you if you DM me.
|
@/SpaceNova: Okay Fine.

@/YUNGBLUD: Your cute😉💕
|
@/SpaceNova: Hehe thanks. You are too😊

I got done replying to comments and checked my DMs. I saw a message from the "BeanieBoy" dude.

BeanieBoy: Hi!

SpaceNova: Who are you?

BeanieBoy: It's Otto

SpaceNova: But your terrified of the internet..

BeanieBoy: I know but Awsten has been staying in his room for the past few months. He has only left to get food then he would go back in. We have warp tour coming up and he wants to cancel and we can't.

SpaceNova: I can't put myself through that depressed shit again. I'm finally getting happy slowly but surely. I'm so sorry Otto but I'm gonna have to block you.

BeanieBoy: Please no! We all miss you so much especially Awsten.

SpaceNova: I don't know why Awstens freaking out cause he has Grace.

BeanieBoy: He told Grace y'all kissed the day after it happened and she broke up with him. She comes by still and they're friends but they don't talk really.

SpaceNova: Damn. Well you can tell Awsten I love him and miss (and you guys) him but I just can't go through that again. Bye.

BeanieBoy: no please don't!!!

Read 1:35pm

I blocked him then realized I had a message from YUNGBLUD.

YUNGBLUD: Hey do you happen to live in LA?

SpaceNova: I did but I moved back to my home town.

YUNGBLUD: Aw that sucks I was gonna ask you if you wanted to hangout.

SpaceNova: I'm sorry, I would have said yes though😊

YUNGBLUD: I mean I could fly you down and you could come live with me 😊

SpaceNova: That's a nice offer but I just moved back here five months ago.

YUNGBLUD: Hmm well then you could stay the week.

SpaceNova: I don't know...

YUNGBLUD: Please😭🙏🏻

SpaceNova: Fine. When would the flight be?

YUNGBLUD: First class tonight💕

SpaceNova: Okay... what time?

YUNGBLUD: I don't know. Where do you live?

SpaceNova: Houston Texas

YUNGBLUD: Okay I would say three cause it a four hour drive.

SpaceNova: Okay💕

YUNGBLUD: I can't wait to meet you❤️

SpaceNova : Me either 🖤

I got off my phone and started packing a small back with everything I need. My medicine, clothes, makeup and blades..... just in case. I went downstairs with my bag to tell my mom. "Mom I'm going back to LA" I said setting my bad down. "Yay! I missed Awsten" she said. "Not to see Awsten..." I said. "Then who" she asked. "A boy in a band called YUNGBLUD" I said. "Oh.... I hope you run into Awsten" she said. "I don't" I said. "When are you leaving" she asked. "At three" I said. "I thought you were scared of flights" she said. "I am but I'll get over it plus the boy I'm going to see is really cute" I said showing her a picture of him.

 "I am but I'll get over it plus the boy I'm going to see is really cute" I said showing her a picture of him

"I mean I liked Awsten better but you'll realize he's the wrong one and what's his real name" she asked. "Ugh.... it's Dominic" I said. "I like Awstens better" my mom said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm only staying for a week or so" I said. "Okay" my mom said.