4

Novas POV

I woke up and I heard no music which was a surprise. I got up and went to the bathroom and I combed my hair. I admired my new hair then got dressed and sat in front of my mirror and took a picture to post on instagram.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 35,534 others

@/SpaceNova: Someone come hangout with me💕🧸

Comments:

@/AwstenKnight: I'll be downstairs in five😂
|
@/SpaceNova: Okie! I'll see you then😂
|
@/Awstenstan: What the hell^^

@/Awstenstan: I- Are Awsten and Ciara over?!
|
@/AwstenKnight: No. I love Ciara so much and we are still in a relationship. Novas my best friend.

I heard a knock on my door and got up running over to it. I opened it to a smiley purple haired boy. I smiled back. We hugged. Honestly I really like him and it sucks to know I can't have him. He started to pull away from our hug but I hugged him even more. I know he's taken but i honestly just need a hug from a genuine person. He hugged me back while kicking the door from behind him to shut it. We pulled away and I looked down. "What was that about" he asked me about how I hugged him longer. "I've just really been needing a hug from a genuine person lately" I said still looking down and blushing a little. "Really? Why?" He asked me. "Well I've just been really down lately and when I met you everything changed.... I felt safe" I said looking away from him trying not to make eye contact. "Oh.. damn" he did pulling my face to face him by my chin. "Why didn't you feel safe" he asked letting go of my chin. " because of my ex" I said feeling tears getting ready to pour out. "Why?" He asked. "He knows where I live and he used to show up here everyday before you guys got here and he'd bang on my door yelling at me to open it" I explained to him as a tear runs down my left cheek. He pulls me into a tight hug. "That's so wrong of him you shouldn't have to deal with that" he says with his hand on my back of my head. I really like him and I've just met him. I started crying into his chest. He just held me close and rubbed the back of my head with his thumb but I pulled away. "Awsten were being too close and you have a girlfriend" I said pushing apart from him. "Your my friend though" he said. "It doesn't matter" I said. "Don't push me away please" he said looking at me with a frown. "I'm not trying to I just don't want you to do anything stupid" I said. "Do you think I would cheat? That's disgusting" he said crossing his arms. "Just leave Awsten" I said pointing to the door. "Fine just don't do anything you will regret" he said Hugging me quick then leaving. I realized I pushed him away when he cared about me. I was so mad at myself I went to the bathroom crying. I grabbed the blade, shaking I put it up to my skin and quickly cut it "FUCK" I yelled. It hurts really bad but I can't even help it I'm so stupid.