16

Novas POV

Awsten went into the bathroom and got into his pajamas as I did the same in my room. I ran and put on the grumpy care bear onesie Geoff got me recently. I slipped it on after stripping down to only my underwear. I was just finishing zipping it up when Awsten walked in. Thank god I was done getting dressed. "I'm sorry I came in without knocking" he said shutting the door. "It's okay Awsten" I said giggling. I grabbed my two year books and we both sat down on my bed. "Okay let's see if we went to the same school" Awsten said clapping his hands together. "WAIT I WENT TO TJAT SCHOOL" Awsten yelled. "Your fucking joking" I said. "I'm literally not" he said. "Okay well damn we know we went to the same school" she said. "My teacher was (insert a teachers mame)" he said. "Okay" I said flipping to his teachers page. "I found you" I yelled. "Damn I was so ugly" he said. "Wait till you see me" I said flipping to my page. We go to me and I was wearing basically the same clothes I wear now and like the style is the same but I had glasses (I still do but I wear contacts all the time) and my hair was a dirty blonde. "Ewww" I said dragging it out. "That's you?! I was so mean to you back then I'm so sorry" he said Hugging me. I did remember when I saw him but I didn't wanna say anything. He used to pick on me and tease me. "You know I only teased you because I had a huge crush on you" he said blushing. "Really? Wow I liked you too even after you made fun of me." I said. "Wow who knew" he said. "Yeah... for the spring fling I was gonna ask you but I thought you hated me" I said looking at him sad. "You should of cause I would have said yes" he giggled. "I honestly wish we could go back in time" I said Hugging him. "Me too" he says. We lay down and I fall asleep on his chest to him playing with my hair.

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapter 🖤