3

Novas POV

I got off the phone from texting Awsten and kinda just sat on my bed waiting while watching TV. I think me and Awsten are gonna be great friends to be honest. He's funny, cute and respectful. He's everything I would want in a friend.

*Time Skip*

It's been about two hours and I got a text from Awsten.

🎸Awsten🎸: Hey I'm coming over right now.

Me: Okie!

I got off the phone and heard a knock on my door. I walked over and opened the door to see a cute little Awsten. No Nova you can't like him he has a girlfriend and would never like you back! "Hey Nova" He said Hugging me quick then shutting the door. "Hi Awsten" I said as I went to the table where the dye was. "So How was your date?" I asked looking back at him. "Oh.... it was good I guess" he said. "Where did you guys go" I asked. "Down the road to Olive Garden cause I love them" he said looking at me. "I love them too" I giggled and sat down in the chair with a towel. My hair was actually faded to a really light blue now so the purple should be good. He started to dye my hair with his gloves on. "So did you grow up in California" he asked me. "No actually I moved here from Texas when I was 17" I said. "Wait what part of Texas" he asked me. "Houston" I said looking back at him with a confused look on my face. His face lit up "ME TOO" he kinda yelled. "Really" I asked. "Yeah I literally order HEB orange juice to here so I can have it cause I won't drink any other orange juice but that" he explained. "I love HEB orange juice" I said getting excited. "Wow we have a lot in common" Awsten said giggling. "Hehe yeah" I blushed a little looking away from him so he wouldn't know. I pulled up my sleeve forgetting I have scars and I actually have one new cut. I look at my arm and quickly pull down my sleeve. I could tell Awsten was confused but I ignored it.

*Time Skip*

We finished and blow dried my hair. It took a quick picture. "What's your instagram" I asked. "AwstenKnight" He said. "Okay I'll tag you" I said posting it on Instagram.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 23,446 others

@/SpaceNova: New hair dyed by my new bestfriend Awsten💜

Tagged: @/AwstenKnight

Comments:

@/AwstenKnight: I did so good😁
|
@/SpaceNova: Yeah you did💕💕

@/Awstenstan: Woah Woah Woah.... WHERES CIARA!!!?!!???

@/Awstenstan: New Ship?

@/Awstenstan:Honestly She's really pretty and Awsten and her would be cute together but like where's Ciara?!

@/Awstenstan: Is Awsten cheating?!
|
@/SpaceNova: No. Ciara and him are in fact still together and me and him are just FRIENDS!!
|
@/AwstenKnight: Exactly.

@/AwstenKnight followed you

Me and Awsten got off our phones and looked at the time. "It's not too late yet why don't you come up to my apartment so I can show you around" he said as we both walked over to the door and out into the hallway. "I live with The boys but when Ciara's here she stays with me too" he said. We made it to his door and he opened it. We both walked in. "I like it" I said giggling. "Woah I like your hair" Geoff said looking me up and down. "Geoff don't look at her like that" Awsten said rolling his eyes. "Awsten I can look at her anyway I want and you have a gf" Geoff said. "So? Doesn't mean I can't be a protective friend" Awsten said. "Hehe it's fine" I said scratching the back of my neck. Awsten showed me around then we walked back to my apartment. "Goodnight" Awsten said Smiling. "Goodnight And thanks for dying my hair" I said Hugging him then walking into my house.