8

Novas POV

It's been a bout a week and a half of me and Geoff keeping our dating a secret but I think today is gonna be the day where we tell everyone. I got out of bed and got dressed then took a picture of me and posted it.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/UnderscoreGeoff and 34,563 other

@/SpaceNova: ❤️🖤Vampire babe🖤❤️

Comments:

@/UnderscoreGeoff: 😍
|
@/SpaceNova:❤️
|
@/Geoffstan: Oh?
|
@/AwstenKnight: What the hell?!

I get off my phone and hear a knock on my phone. I go and open it. "Today's the day" Geoff says really excited. "I know" I giggled. "Do you wanna do it right now" I asked. "Yes" he said giggling and pulling out his phone as I did the same.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/UnderscoreGeoff and 45,537 other

@/SpaceNova: I am announcing that me and Geoff are in fact a thing❤️

Tagged:  @/UnderscoreGeoff

Comments:

@/UnderscoreGeoff : I love you princess 💕💕
|
@/SpaceNova: I love you more my prince 💕

@/AwstenKnight: What the actual–

I scrolled through Instagram and saw Geoff's post.

@/UnderscoreGeoff

Liked by @/SpaceNova and 78,453 others

@/UnderscoreGeoff: I am so grateful I get to call her mine💍 🔒

Tagged: @/SpaceNova

Comments:

@/SpaceNova: Awe ily💕💕
|
@/UnderscoreGeoff: ❤️❤️

@/AwstenKnight: I'm confused...

We got off our phones and giggled with excitement. He wrapped his arms around my waist and gently placed his lips on mine. He kissed me and I of course kissed back. I heard I a knock on my door. We stopped kissing so I could open the door. It was Awsten. "You guys are together but you just told me you loved me a week and a half ago?" He said crossing his arms.

Awsten's POV

"You guys are together but you just told me you loved me a week and a half ago" I said crossing my arms. "Why do you care so much? You didn't seem to care when she was over here cutting after you left" Geoff said crossing his arms too. "I don't care I just think it's weird" I said. Which I do actually care cause all of a sudden I have a rush of feelings in me for Nova but I have a gf and I guess it's too late anyway. "Wait you actually cut" I asked her looking at her. "Yes and it was all Because of you but now I'm ready to move on" she said. Those words broke my heart but Mabye it's for the better. "I'm so sorry I didn't know you would actually cut" I said looking down. "Look Awsten, I exact your apology but please don't ever do that to me again" she said looking at me with sad eyes. "I only said those things because I have a girlfriend" I said. "I know but take it easy on me next time and don't say things like "Oh sometimes the person you live won't love you back" cause that shit hurts" she said looking at me. "Okay I'm really sorry and I support you guys" I said. My hearts breaking and I'm I think depressed. I've been depressed before because of Ciara not living here so I know what it feels like. Damn I don't wanna go through this again. I walk out and go back to my apartment. Otto and Ciara are there right now. I walk in and see Otto sitting on the couch with Ciara. "Hey guys" I said in a sad tone. "Baby whats wrong" Ciara asked me. "Nothing . I'm just tired" I said walking to my room. I got there and shut the door only to hear s knock five minutes later. "Come in" I said. "Hey dude I know your not just tired there's something else going on" Otto says sitting down with me. "If I tell you, you gotta promise not to tell" I said. "I promise I won't" He said sitting down next to me. "Okay... so about a week and a half ago when I last went over to Novas before just now she kissed me. I went off and told her "that the person you love isn't always gonna love you back" and now she's with Geoff and I know I have a gf but this is killing me. She basically said she was over me" I said hitting my face then starting to cry. "Dude she can't say she loves someone then just move on that's almost impossible. It just seems like she's using Geoff as a distraction from you" Otto said. I mean he has a point but I'm still with Ciara. I heard Ciara's phone go off since she left it in the room. I check to see what the notification is on the screen. "Is this why she never fucking lets me have the password" I kinda yelled. "What is it" Otto asks. "She's fucking cheating on me." I said breaking down into even more tears. " I'll get her stuff and go kick her out right now if you want" Otto asked. "Please" I said shaking. "Okay I'll be back" he said grabbing her suitcase and leaving my room with her phone. I sat on my bed crying listening to Otto yell at her. Otto is a sweetheart and would never yell at someone so this must have really made him mad. My hands are shaking really bad and I can barely breathe. "Why is my life a hell hole" I ask myself. Otto comes back in. "Okay I kicked her out" he said. He noticed I was shaking and breathing heavily. "You okay?" He asks me. "Yeah I'm fine I think it's just from everything that's going on right now" I explained to Otto. "Well tell me how you feel and I'll help you out somehow" he said.

We basically spent the rest of the day in my room talking about my feelings. Otto is honestly the best friend anyone could ever ask for.