6

Novas POV

As soon as he shut the door I ran to the bathroom and sat in my bathtub with a blade. I sit here and cut because it's more comfortable. I cut five small cuts on my arm. I bite my lip at the pain. "FUCK MY LIFE" I screamed and cried. I got up and put on a black hoodie and then put my hair up in a bun. Then took a picture of me crying.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 13,564 others

@/SpaceNova: Don't you hate coming out and telling someone how you feel about them and then they end up hating you? Cause same.

Comments:

@/AwstenKnight: I don't hate you😕
|
@/SpaceNova: Whatever.

@/UnderscoreGeoff: I'm coming over.
|
@/SpaceNova: Please😭

I let Geoff in as soon as I heard a knock on my door. He pulled me into a tight hug. "What happened" he asked. "I kissed Awsten..." I said crying. "You did?" He asked me. "Yes. I know he has a girlfriend but I think I love him" I said pulling away. "Ha that's funny cause I think I love you too" he said giggling. "What?!" I asked. He loves me wut? Hes always so mean to me though. "Yeah... but right now it's about you" he said smiling and picking me up and bringing me to the couch and setting me down. He hurt my arm. "Ouch" I said grabbing the arm with the cuts. "Oh damn I'm sorry did I hurt you" he asked picking my arm up and pulling the sleeve up. "NOVA YOU CUT" He whisper yelled. "Yeah..." I said looking away from him. "Oh no baby you gotta cover these" he said getting bandaids and bringing them over to me. He got alcohol and put it on my cuts "FUCK" I yelled at the pain. He looked up at me and looked at my lips. "Geoff?" I said confused. He leaned in and kissed me. I mean I kissed back because I did like Geoff a little. He pulled away. "I'm so fucking sorry" he said continuing to put big bandaids on my cuts. "No don't be" I said as he finished putting the last bandaid on. I grabbed his face and kissed him. He kissed me back. We pulled away "What the fuck just happened" he said shaking his head in shock. "I like you too" I said Hugging him. "So what does that make us" he asked me. "I don't know.... a couple?" I asked. "Really" he asked me. "Yeah... but I think we should wait till we say we're dating" I said smiling. "Okay I'm good with that but like how long cause I want to tell the whole world your mine" he said smiling. "Hehe what about a week or so" I asked him. "Deal" he said. "I'll be right back" he said standing up and going to the door and leaving. I was confused but I waited about five minutes before he came back with two fluffy blankets, popcorn and movies to watch. I smiled. "Go get in your pajamas and I'll make the popcorn" he said. "Okay" I said standing up and going into my room. I get into black fluffy pants and a white tanktop. I walk out and see Geoff on the couch. I jump next to him and he covers me up in the blanket. "Okay what movie" he asks. "Stand by me" I said. "Stand by me it is" he says putting it on. I rest my head on his shoulder.

*Time skip*

We finished the movie. "I should go so they don't suspect anything but I'll be over tomorrow" he says kissing me and leaving. I get up and go to my bed and go to sleep.