10

Novas POV

We got back and we were at my apartment door. "Okay I'll see you later" Awsten said. "Wait" I said. He turned around. "Yeah?" He said. I hugged him. I might be with someone else but that don't mean we aren't still best friends" I said. He hugged me tightly. "I've missed this" he said. "Me too" I said as we let go. "Okay now you can leave" I said giggling. "Okay" he said walking away. I walked into my apartment and sat on my bed. I took a Instagram picture and posted it.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 54,533 others

@/SpaceNova: Geoff get your ass over here.

Tagged: @/UnderscoreGeoff

Comments:

@/AwstenKnight: My bestfriend is prettier than me😭 no fair!

@/UnderscoreGeoff: How about you come to me ;)
|
@/SpaceNova: Fineeeee

I get up off my bed and walk to my door and open it. I walk upstairs to They're apartment. I knock on the door and Awsten opens up. "Awsten your way prettier than me" I say giggling. "Nah that's all you" he says walking away letting me in. I saw Geoff and he walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey let's go to my room I don't wanna make Awsten feel bad" he whispered in my ear. "Ya because I feel really bad" I whispered back. We walked to his room and shut the door. I know Geoff felt bad being all cute in front of Awsten since his gf and him aren't together anymore.

Awstens POV

I watched Geoff and Nova go into Geoff's room then I went to my room. While Nova wasn't paying attention I got blades.... I know I shouldn't but honestly I'm hurting so bad right now I just wanna see if it helps the pain. I grab a blade from the box of them that I got and went to my own bathroom. I locked the door and sat down on the floor. I didn't wanna do my arm since I wear short sleeves so I pulled down my pants and took them all the way off just left with my boxers. I pulled them up a little and I shave my legs so it's easier. I know I'm weird. I put the blade to my right thigh and cut into my skin. "FUCK" I whisper yelled. It's actually helps some how. I cut another cut. It definitely hurt but I think I was getting used to the pain. I started to cry. "Why is my life such a hell hole" I got out while crying. I slightly hit my head on the wall behind me. I cut at least five more cuts in my thigh and then sat there awhile until someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Awsten? You okay? you've been in the bathroom for a hour now" I heard Novas voice from behind the door. I quickly got up but It hurt cause of the cuts. "Ouch" I quietly said putting my pants back on. "I'm fine" I yelled to her before walking out. I did cry so my eyes were really red but I really hope she doesn't notice. It fucking hurts to walk Wow. "Awsten you don't look fine" she said touching my face on both sides looking into my eyes. Damn I wanted to kiss her right now. "I am" I said pulling away from her grip. "Awsten I know your not okay" she said pulling me into a hug. "Your right I'm not" I said breaking down in her arms. "Awsten it's okay she was a bitch anyway" she said. "I know but it's the fact that she cheated on me" I said still crying. "I know how you feel" she said. "What do you mean" I asked her pulling away from our hug a little. "My ex cheated on me too and that's why I started cutting again.... I hope you don't do the same cause it's hard to stop... I obviously still haven't" she said pulling up Her sleeve. I saw three new cuts. "Novaaa" I said Hugging her. "It's okay Awsten" she said. "I just don't understand why you do it. You in a relationship your happy with... why are you cutting still?" I asked her. "You don't know how badly I want to explain why but I just can't" she said looking at me. "Why can't you" I asked me. "Because there's no way to explain to someone why your sad for no reason" she said looking down. I lifted her chin "it's okay I get it" I said smiling at her. She just hugged me. "Now I actually came to ask you if you wanted to go out with me and Geoff? Otto was gonna come but he doesn't feel good" she said pulling away from our hug. Man did I enjoy our hugs. "Oh yeah sure" I said. We walked out to the living room. "We're gonna walk since it's right down the street" Geoff said. Fuck I have to walk. "Okay" I said even though I knew I was gonna be in pain and probably limping.