19

Novas POV

Me and Geoff have been together for about five months and today is our five month anniversary. Awsten finally got a girlfriend... I'm happy for him but I've been telling my mom how I still have feelings for him. There's no way I'm getting over Awsten right now. His girlfriends name is grace and she's actually really pretty and nice. Awsten and grace have been together for three months now. Me and Awsten both agreed to stop doing the friends with benefits thing. I honestly miss him a lot. I wonder if this is how he felt when I got with Geoff. I got dressed and took a picture for Instagram.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/UnderscoreGeoff and 78,343 other

@/SpaceNova: My shirt says it all😘

Comments:

@/UnderscoreGeoff: Today's our Five month anniversary and I've got plans for us❤️
|
@/SpaceNova: I cant wait baby💕

I got off my phone. I stopped searching for Awstens comments after I realized he stopped commenting because he has a gf now. It honestly hurts but I need to stay strong. I walked out of my apartment and up to Geoff's, Awstens and Ottos. Otto Actually wasn't home right now. It was only Awsten and Geoff. I think Grace is there too. I knocked on the door and Awsten answered. He looked at me and gave me a soft but awkward smile then walked away. He's been so weird around me now that he got with Grace. I don't think he's over me cause three months ago before he got with Grace he confessed that 21 questions was about me. I don't understand him. I saw Geoff and he ran up to me kissing me. I kissed back. "Okay babygirl, you ready for the best day of your life" he asked me. "Oh course" I said smiling. I saw grace walk out of Awstens room and over to him kissing him. He definitely kissed her back. I looked at my feet at we walked out and to the car.

*time skip*

It's way later now and he brought me to a park that had lights all around it. He sang me a song. He pulled a box out of his pocket. Fuck. "I know we haven't know each other for super long but Nova will you marry me" Geoff said on  one knee. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "I can't" I said feeling the need to cry. "Why not" Geoff said standing back up. "Because.. I am in love with someone else" I said starting to cry. "You are" he asked me. "Yes I've been but I just can't get over them" I said falling to the ground. Geoff sat down next to me with his arm around me. "Who is this person" he asked. "I'd rather not say" I said resting my head on Geoff's shoulder. "All I'm gonna say is that he has a girlfriend which might give it away" I said looking at Geoff. I was surprised at how okay Geoff was with it. "Okay I respect that.... so uh does this mean we're breaking up" he asked me. "Uh I think so" I said crying still. "Well just know I will always love you and i will always be here for you" he said pulling me into a tight hug. "And we will always be bestfriends" he said while hugging me. "Of course" I said. We got back and we had to tell everyone that we broke up. "EVERYONE COME OUT AND SIT ON THE COUCH" Geoff yelled. Everyone came out and sat down while me and Geoff were in front of them. I was looking at everyone and stopped at Awsten and blushed. He noticed and smiled then shook his head looking down. We finally had everyones attention. "We have some news" Geoff said. "We... we broke up" I said with a frown on my face. "What why" Otto asked. "Because uh.... there's some problems?" I said questioning myself. "I'm sorry guys" Grace said standing up and hugging Geoff then me. "If you wanna talk about it you know where I am" Grace whispered in my ear. "Okay" I said smiling. She sat back down. So far Awsten hasn't even said anything. He just looks confused. "Me and Nova are still bestfriends" Geoff said Hugging me. I hugged him back then let go. "Uh Grace can we actually go y'all at my apartment" I asked her. I'm not gonna tell her I'm in love with Awsten just about what happened. "Okay... Awsten I'll be back" she said kissing his lips. "Oh uh okay" he said. I could tell he was anxious I just didn't know why. We walked to my apartment and walked in. We sat on my couch. "What's up girl" Grace asked me. "Well I wanna tell you what happened between me and Geoff" I said fiddling with my fingers. "Okay" She said. "Well we had a good day but then he proposed to me and I'm in love with someone else so I told him and he said it was okay" I explained everything but in a fort form. "Oh man that sucks... I know how you feel." She said. "Yeah but the guy I'm in love with is over me and has a girlfriend" I said. I'm hoping she doesn't understand. "He liked you" she asked. "I'm pretty positive he was in love with me but I mean I guess he doesn't anymore" I said frowning. "Awe you can't get over someone your in love with if you really love them. You could date five different people but still love that person" she said smiling . Does that mean he's not over me. Nah he probably wasn't ever in love with me. "Thanks" I said. She left and I went to bed thinking about possibly moving back to Houston and just forgetting everyone here..... even Awsten.