17

Awstens POV

I woke up and Nova was off of me so I got up slowly and went to get dressed. I put on black pants and a off white sweater with some funky sunglasses and my rainbow necklace. We're leaving pretty early today since tomorrow we gotta film the music video for 21 questions but we have some time to hang in Houston for a little. After I got dressed I went over to Nova and woke her up. She was getting up and getting ready so I went down the hall  to find her mom. I sat down at the counter. "Where Nova" she asked. "She's getting ready" I said getting butterflies at the mention of her name. I blushed a little. "I'll make you Novas favorite. Simple but good, waffles" her mom said putting them in the toaster. "I love waffles" I said giggling. Nova walked out of her room in a really cute outfit. We ate food then said good byes and left. We were taking a small walk.
Nova took a picture on me to post on my Instagram.

@/AwstenKnight

Liked by @/SpaceNova and 67,456 others

@/AwstenKnight: I'm Houston with my bestfriend😊💗 (📸 @/SpaceNova)

Comments:

@/SpaceNova: My bestfriend🖤
|
@/AwstenKnight: I love you fren
|
@/SpaceNova: I luv you 2 fren

@/UnderscoreGeoff: I wish I could have went😭
|
@/AwstenKnight: It's okay bro I'll keep Nova safe for you.
|
@/UnderscoreGeoff: thanks bro

I got off my phone and we continued to walk. "Wait let's stop so I can post my outfit on instagram" Nova said going on her phone.

Novas POV

I took a picture of my outfit earlier and forgot to post it so I thought I would post it now.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by @/AwstenKnight and 56,533 others

@/SpaceNova: My outfit of the day🖤

Comments:

@/UnderscoreGeoff: I love you babygirl 😍
|
@/SpaceNova: I love you too hubby🖤

I got off my phone and we started walking more.