20

Novas POV

It's a few weeks later and I put on a waterparks t-shirt and black ripped jeans and combed my hair. I had to check the mail since I ordered a hoodie (picture above). It fits my mood so that's why I got it. I walked out my door and to the mail box. I saw Awsten. Ahhh fuck! He looked so cute. "Hi" I said smiling at him. "Oh hi" he said. "We don't really talk anymore" I said going to look in my mail box. "Yeah I'm sorry about that" he said grabbing his mail. "EKKKK" I screamed. "WHAT" Awsten asked. "My hoodie arrived" I said jumping up and down. "I'm glad your doing okay" he said giving me a soft smile. Man do I love his smile. "I mean..." I said looking at my wrist that had a sleeve covering it. "Please don't tell me you do that still...." Awsten said walking closer to me. "No! I'm okay I promise" I said lying. "Are you sure?" He asked me. "Yes" I said lying again. "Well... I want you to know that even if we don't talk as much I still want you to know I'm always here to talk to" he said smiling. "Okay" I said smiling and hugging him. At first he was in shock and didn't really hug back but a few seconds later he hugged back. We let go and I smiled at me as he did the same. "I'm gonna be over in a few minutes" I said smiling. "Okay" Awsten said smiling and walking back to his apartment as I did the same. I opened the package and took the hoodie out. I love it so much. I threw it over my shirt and then did my makeup then went up to awsten's apartment. I knocked on the door and Geoff answered. "Hey" He said with a big smile on his face. We hugged them he let me in. I said hi to everyone then sat on the couch next to Otto. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I said. "Is your hoodie describing your life right now" he asked. "How'd you know" I said in a sarcastic voice. "I don't know" he said in a sarcastic voice. We both laughed. "So are you holding up okay" he asked me. "Yeah.... I gotta tell you something" I said. "Sure" he said. "I'm moving" I said. "To where" he asked. "Back to Houston with my mom" I said. "Well we will need to keep in touch" he said. "Well... I'm actually planning on losing touch with all of you" I said looking down. "Why?!" He asked me. "Because I wanna start over" I said. "I mean I really like you as a friend and I don't like many people so I was really hoping we could stay in touch" he said. "I know but..." I said getting closer to his ear. "I can't cause I'm in love with Awsten and you'll just remind me of him and then it will remind me that he has a gf and I'll cut again" I whispered in his ear. "Oh wow I'm so sorry" he said as I moved away from his ear. "So that's why" I said. "So are you gonna tell everyone" he asked me. "Yeah but not that I'm trying to lose contact with them. I'm actually telling them today cause I'm moving tomorrow. All my stuff is moved already besides my bed" I explained to him. "Oh ok" he said. He looked really sad and this was definitely gonna hurt me but I need this. "Guys can you all sit on the couch" I kinda yelled. Everyone sat down and was staring at me. "Okay So Uh.... I'm moving back to Houston" i said looking at everyone's reactions but mainly Awstens. "Why" Geoff asked me. "Because I've been wanting to since before I met you guys." I said. "When are you leaving" Awsten asked. I was happy he actually asked me. "Tomorrow" I said fiddling with my fingers. "Oh damn I'm gonna miss you" Awsten said. I felt my face heat up at those words. "I know but it's for the better" I said looking down.