22

Novas POV

I walked in and saw my mom sitting at the counter. "I saw everything" my mom said. "Don't think anything of it cause I'm losing contact with everyone somehow related to him including himself" I said setting my bag down. "WHY" My mom yelled. "Because he has a girlfriend and I can't stand to be around him without wanting to cut at the fact that I can't have him" I said pulling up my left arm. There was a cut shaped like a broken heart and other cuts around it. I broke down into tears. "Oh honey.. he loves you" she said holding me in her arms. "No he doesn't mom he moved on and it hurts I need to get help. I need anti depressants" I told her. "Okay hunny I'll call them in and we'll go pick them up" my mom said grabbing her phone and calling the pharmacy. "Okay we can go pick them up in ten minutes" she said. "I'll set you up a therapy appointment for Tomorrow if I can" she said. "Awsten makes me so happy but yet so sad at the same time" I said still crying. "I know hunny it will get better" my mom said holding me in her arms while I cried. I stopped crying and we went to get my anti depressants ten minutes later. We got them and came home. I took one and went up to my room. I decided to put everything that Awsten or anyone up there gave me into a box. I put the care bear onesie Geoff gave me in along with some rings he got me. I put a bestfriend necklace Awsten gave me in. I was crying while doing this cause it made me so sad. I put all my waterparks mercy into the box along with my waterparks phone case. Last but not least a pair of sunglasses Awsten gave me. Now I need to dye my hair so it doesn't remind me of Awsten. I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys "mom I'm going to get hair dye" I yelled walking out. I got in the car and left to go to Sally's beauty store. I got there and went to the hair dye aisle. I decided to go blue again. I got two containers of manic panic and left to go home.

*Time skip*

I finished putting the dye in my hair and blocking Awsten, Grace and Geoff on instagram. I also blocked they're numbers. Yesterday me and Geoff explained that we broke up. I ended up deleting all photos of anyone from LA on my account. I also deleted everything off of my photography account so basically the whole account. I washed my dye out and decided to post a picture of my new hair.

@/SpaceNova

Liked by 86,543 people

@/SpaceNova: New hair who dis? 💙

Tagged: @/ManicPanic

I looked through the comments and saw a verity of people asking why I deleted my photography account and a the pictures of Awsten and Geoff. I didn't respond to any though. I ended up having a hard time sleeping that night.