❃| 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐱 𝐬𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

• ice coffee drama •

"Sejin oppa~" Jisoo called from the back seat.

Her and Sejin were going to a scheduled photoshoot for Grazia magazine. She was going to be featured on the spring issue cover.

But for some reason, Jisoo really wanted ice coffee. Perhaps she was feeling tired or whatever. She just really wanted ice coffee.

"Yes, Jisoo." Sejin replied, not looking away from his phone.

"Can we stop by Starbucks?"

"Jisoo, we're running late right now. No." He said, glancing at her.

Listening to them was like listening to a parent talk to their daughter. Jisoo pouted, folding her arms.

"But I want ice coffee!" She whined like a toddler.

Sejin sighed inaudibly. In all of his years of dealing with her, he knew exactly how she was gonna act. She would be pouty until she got what she wanted out of him.

And some may call him weak but he couldn't always say no to her.

"Okay, when we get to the set, I'll get someone to buy you ice coffee, how about that?"

Satisfied with his answer, she leanned forward and hugged him. "Thank you, Sejin oppa~"

"Yeah yeah, sit back in your seat, kid." He said, playfully pushing her away.

•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

how to deal with Jisoo 101 •

Sejin had to leave the group for a couple of weeks due to a family emergency. So, in the mean time, he got two temporary replacement managers to take his spot while he was gone.

And he only had 4 days to train them in the art of managering BTS.

"Now that you know the basics and everything, let's move on to the biggest and most important part of the job." He said to the two.

The two male managers, who were fairly young, listened to him attentively.

"And that is in the form of a 5'1" young lady named Park Jisoo." Sejin pointed to a picture of Jisoo on his white board.