❃| soft hours with moon : jinsoo

hello, my loves. Welcome back to another episode of soft hours with moon.
This episode is full of serene love and it gives an insight on the dynamic that is jinsoo.

remember to spam me with comments and I hope you all love this episode.

━━━━ ❁ ❁ ❁ ━━━━

One of the things Jisoo hated about herself was how sick she could easily get.

Another thing, she could get super sick. And at a inconvenient time.

And when Jisoo because very ill, she became very depressed. Because she felt like she was holding back everyone from something important.

During their concert in Saudi Arabia, Jisoo performed with a very sore throat. The only sure fire way to know that she was indeed coming down with a cold.

And judging by how much she had to fight the pain, she knew this time, she would be very very sick.

After the concert, the group flew back to Seoul. No one really having any idea about her being sick until Sejin noticed how sunken her eyes were, how pale she was and how gravelly her voice became.

Acting fast, Sejin quickly alerted the members and made her wear a mask. But not before giving her hot tea and hear packs.

Long hours later, the group finally makes it back home. The boys all made Jisoo play in bed, stating that they will do everything for her and not to worry about anything but to get better.

Very weak, Jisoo tried to stand up to unpack her things for her. But Namjoon forced her to lay back down.

Begrudgingly, she listened to him. She didn't like having people do things for her. She felt very useless in that matter. And she hated feeling like that.

A day later and Jisoo wasn't getting any better. Most of the boys were either gone hanging out with friends or at the Bighit building, producing music.

Which left Jisoo and Jin home by themselves. And Jin was in the living room, watching his favorite tv show.

Jisoo woke up from her medicated sleep. She wanted to get a glass of water from the kitchen but when she climbed out of the bed, she fell to the floor.

Her head felt like there was a hammer hitting it, her vision blurred and her body shuttered and started sweating.

She definently needed to stay in bed. But she really needed that water.