❃| interview with a ex sasaeng • 1

( I didnt make this gif )_______

_______

The following contains graphic images, strong use of profanity, scary imagery, triggering topics and sensitive information.

Reader discretion is advised.

_______

Italics = Korean language
regular = English language
Bold = Narration
─ = jump cuts

_______

His filming room

________

* plops down in front of the camera *

Whew! Hi, everyone! Welcome back to my channel.

* running his fingers through his wet looking hair *

You guys, don't mind the wet hair. I just took a shower and basically threw on what was clean in my closet...which wasn't much.

Anyways! This is part one or episode one of me figuring out Sasaengs and why they do what they do.

And in this season, I guess, I am gonna be on the topic of BTS' very own Maknae, Park Jisoo.

Now BTS is a worldwide kpop group that consist of 8 members. They come from a small company called BigHit Entertainments and debuted back in 2013 with the song, No More Dreams.

Being a commercial success, despite the amount of people who told them that they would never make it, BTS quickly became a global phenomenon with hits after hits.

Even winning their first Dasaeng years ago.

With fame comes a lot of fans and with that, unfortunately comes with crazy stalkers or in Korean terms, Sasaengs.