❃| live stage - 1: rollercoaster

By the way, when I post albums, they don't have a time line. It's at random. So nothing is in order except her first mini album from the first book.

Also live stages aren't in order too.

________

Arriving to Inkigayo

__________

"Its very weird and quiet not having them around." Jisoo said as the car drove to SBS building.

Since the groups comeback wasn't coming anytime soon, BigHit released Jisoo's single Rollercoaster with the MV and everything. Which also meant that she was due to promote the single on music shows for the time being.

The first music show she had to do was Inkigayo.

She didn't know if any of the boys would be there for her, which made her a little anxious but she would be alright. This wasn't her first time doing a solo promotion.

"It's so quiet." One of the makeup artists, Jungha, said from her spot next to her.

Jisoo laughed a little through her mask. "It is very quiet without them."

_____

Once the car got to the building, Jisoo could hear all of the fans outside. She looked as many of them were taking photos.

Some she recognized as her fansites.

Jisoo sighed inaudibly as she exited the car and was guided to where she was supposed to stand and get pictures taken.

As soon as fans saw her, everyone erupted into a burst of excited screams at the maknae. Jisoo wore a black mask over her mouth because it was a bit cold and Sejin didn't want her getting sick.

Because she has a weak immune system, she gets sick easily.

Jisoo stood there, waving as they took photos.

"JISOO!!"

She jumped a little. It was the famous fanboy that screamed at all of his biases. Everyone knew of him in the idol community.

Jisoo looked right at him and winked, which only made everyone else scream again.

"JISOO, YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY!!!"