❃| chanel and creepy people

⌜    the outfit/hairstyle    ⌟

⌜   purse    ⌟

━━━ • 。° ☆ : *

━━━ • 。° ☆ : *.♡.* :☆ ° . ━━━

In all honesty, Jisoo sometimes hated going to these types of events. And it wasn't the obvious rich people with their watchful eyes, judging everyone they seemed unsuitable for this brand but the amount of people that were going to be there.

And with a big crowd of people, comes creepy people. Lurking and waiting to groom their next victim.

Pretty dramatic thought, right?

Jisoo would agree but she sometimes wished that her fearful thoughts weren't true.

It was fashion week for Chanel in Paris. And since Jisoo was one of the brand ambassadors of the line, she had to attend Fashion Week.

An entire week in Paris, watching models walk the runway, mingling with some of the designers and rich people. It was never her style but she appreciated the sightseeing she got to do during her spare time.

She maybe alone but she had some comfort into knowing that Jennie, who was also a face of the brand, was attending the week. They even have hotel rooms close to each other.

But she also had her Mori. He wouldn't let anything happen to her. But why did she feel uneasy in the limousine she sat in?

"You okay, Miss Park?" Mori asked, bringing her out of her thoughts.

Jisoo turned to the tall bodyguard and forced a smile. "I'm fine, Mori."

Takeda didn't believe her but he didn't want to press on. The two felt the limo slow down in front of the venue.

Jisoo could see paparazzi start to swarm her door as more body guards pushed them away, giving her space to climb out and walk in.