❃| expecting • mini chapter 2/7

next: yoongi's reaction
Dont forget to spam with comments and votes. Love ya!

"This is kinda sketchy." Yoongi joked, watching Jisoo set up the camera on his dashboard.

"Am I gonna get jumped? Is this why you told me to come over?"

Jisoo laughed a little, sitting back. "Why would I do that?"

"For a number of reasons, Jiji." He replied. "See, you even have the camera on my dashboard to film me get bombarded by our fans."

"I actually do have something to tell you but I want film your reaction." She confesses, suddenly getting serious.

Yoongi side eyed her, feeling suspicious. "I'm a little scared so I'm gonna go with you getting me jumped."

Jisoo laughed, smacking his shoulder playfully. "You're not getting jumped."

Yoongi watched as she handed him an orange folder. Slowly, he grabbed it and started opening it.

Jisoo watched in anticipation as he slowly pulled out the ultrasound photos.

Yoongi's face morphed from a blank expression to a sudden shock.

"Jisoo, no." He gasped, looking over the photos.

Jisoo smiled tearfully as she nodded. "I'm pregnant, oppa."

"No, no no no." He kept repeating, feeling himself about to cry. "No stop, are you serious?"

Jisoo, already having tears in her eyes, smiled and nodded again as he began crying.

Yoongi suddenly put on his hoodie over his head, shielding his now red and watery eyes.

"I'm not fucking crying in front of the camera."

Jisoo let out w loud laugh as he silently sobbed.

____________

"Are you serious?" He asked, sniffling. "Y-Y-You're really gonna be a mom?"

"Yes, I am." She confirmed, smiling at him. "Now, I'm crying!"

"What's the gender?" He asked, wiping his eyes.

"It's gonna be a boy," she replied. "We're naming him Namjoon."

"Oh my God, that is so awesome." Yoongi sobbed out, feeling overwhelmingly happy.

____________

"You're freaking having a little human!" Yoongi suddenly exclaimed. "A little human being is growing inside of you!"

Jisoo giggled at his word, feeling super happy.

"You know he's gonna have the best uncles in the world, right?" He said. "I'm serious, we are gonna be the best uncles in the world, as a matter of fact."

Yoongi leaned over to face her stomach directly. Jisoo started laughing, clapping her hands.

"Hey, I'm gonna need you to come a little sooner. Your uncle Yoongi wants to teach you how to play basketball and then we are gonna start producing music together!" He said to her stomach.

"You hear that, little man? Me and you are gonna be musical geniuses together! Hurry up, Uncle Yoongi's little genius!"

"Yoongi's little genius?"

"That's what he's gonna be." Yoongi explained, leaning back. "He's gonna be my little genius. Just like his favorite uncle."

"You're his favorite already?" Jisoo joked, crossing her arms.

"I already know I am." Yoongi said, shrugging his shoulders. "It's a given, I'm just that likeable."

__________

"I have no doubt in my mind that he is gonna look like you."

"Really?" She asked, "Namjoon said that, too."

"Yeah!" Yoongi nodded. "If it is possible, I seriously hope he can have eyes like yours."

"Oh my God, imagine a baby boy with blue eyes like mine." Jisoo suddenly gasped, thinking about it.

"I'll love him regardless, the blue eyes would be a bonus."

____________

"Serious, I am so proud of you." Yoongi said sincerely.

Jisoo smiled back. "Thank you."

Yoongi looked right at her stomach with a loving smile.

"And I can't wait to meet you, baby Namjoon." He cooed, placing a hand on her stomach.

"You're Uncle Yoongi can't wait to meet you."

"God father." Jisoo corrected quickly.

She said it so fast, he almost missed. "Huh? What?"

"That's the other thing I wanted to tell you." Jisoo said almost shakily. "We want you to be one of the Godparents of him."

Yoongi's lips suddenly quivered as he felt tears forming again. Feeling like he was going to cry again, Yoongi opened his car door and walked out.

"Where are you going!?" Jisoo laughed out, leaning to look at him from his window.

"I'm really not gonna cry in front of the camera, now!" He yelled out.

__________

"He's back, everyone." Jisoo said to the camera, showing Yoongi with tears falling from his eyes again.

"You're one of the Godparents, oppa."

"R-Really?" He stuttered out. "You want me to be his godparent? Are you for real?"

"Yeah." She replied, sniffling. She wiped her tears and giggled at his quivering lips.

Yoongi suddenly pulled her into a tight hug, nearly catching her off guard.

"You have no idea how happy I am!" He sobbed into her shoulder.

Jisoo hugged back, without saying anything. The two just silently hugged while the soft sobs from Yoongi could be heard for the viewers.

Making it a quite emotional video.