❃| babysitting • 2

[ don't forget to comment  and vote ]

━━━━   ❁     ❁    ❁ ━━━━

The constant noise of dishes being moved woke the 5 year old up.

Park Mina sat up from the fluffy couch she was laying on and began rubbing her eye with her tiny fist. Her other small hand held her Jiji stuffie.

Once her vision became clear, Mina began to notice her surroundings. This wasn't her room and this certainly wasn't her daddy and mommy's car.

Where was she?

It took only a second for her to remember that her mommy was going to let her stay with her big brothers in BTS while they went on their two week trip to visit her Auntie and Uncle.

Mina blinked a couple of times, looking around the living room. She didn't remember it being this big.

Of course, the last time she saw her big brothers in person, she was 3.

The only times they were able to speak were when Jisoo face timed them from home or wherever she traveled too.

Which only made her excited to see them.

Climbing down the tall couch, Mina clutched her Jiji bear as she began exploring the place. Following the noise that work her up.

"If you're going to complain about spaghetti, Yoongi, you can not eat at all."

Jin had been arguing with Yoongi about the type of food he was preparing for lunch. As told by Tatsu, one of her favorite foods was pasta.

So he wanted to make pasta for the girl when she wakes up from her nap.

But Yoongi wanted to order take out. Since Tatsu did say she will eat anything you give her.

"I'm just saying, she's a kid. Kids love fun food."

Jin stopped his stirring and glared at him. "You just want to order take out because I apparently still owe you mackerel."

Mina stood at the entrance of the kitchen, listening to them. She had no idea what they were talking about. Well, that and she was still waking up.

And getting used to her new surroundings.

"I told you it was mine. It's not my fault you don't know how to listen." Yoongi argued back, setting the table.