❃| my best friend, jisoo

══════ •『 ♡ 』• ══════

During Jisoo's solo stage, she always takes the time to talk to the fans.

The tour stopped at Los Angeles and her best friend, Lee Ilhoon, was able to visit and attend to the concert from backstage.

With the happiness that she felt for having him there, she had to bring him out on stage at least once.

"Uh...can I talk for a while, army?" She said in her mic, in English.

Which made LA Army scream super loudly.

She let out a breathy giggle before moving her hair out of her face. "This is a very special time for me and it's a very special night actually."

She glanced behind her before looking back to the crowd.

"Um...my best friend from Korea was able to come to LA and attend tonight." She spoke as the fans screamed louder.

The whole fandom knew of Ilhoon and how much he meant to her. And they knew of his sexuality, which only made them accept him even more.

"His name is Ilhoon and hes backstage right now." Jisoo said, smiling. "Do you want to meet him?"

Everyone chanted 'Yes!' While waving their ARMY bombs. Jisoo laughed a little before asking a stage hand to get him on stage.

"Come on!" She said, looking backstage. Ilhoon kept waving his hands no.

He was a very shy man. Also very modest. He gestured to his face and then mouth no to her. Which made her wave at him.

"He doesn't think he looks good enough to be up here."

The fans all started screaming different encouraging words as Jisoo went back stage.

After much argument, Jisoo grabbed his hand and tugged him on stage with her. Ilhoon suddenly blushed when he got onstage with her.

Everyone cheered loudly as he shyly smiled and waved hello to them.

"This is Ilhoon, my best friend." She said, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Ilhoon, this is ARMY."

ARMY cheered for him while he laughed and waved back at them.

She held her mic to his face and he spoke very shyly.

"H-Hello, ARMY. Nice to meet you guys."
He wasn't fluent in English at all so he spoke slowly, trying to remember words she taught him.

"HE'S SO CUTE, OH MY GOD!" She heard an ARMY yell out in English.

Ilhoon quickly hid his face with his hands and turn towards Jisoo, very shy and embarrased by the love he was receiving.

Jisoo hugged him while laughing before he gave them one last wave and left the stage quickly.

"He is a shy guy." She said in English.

The rest of the concert went on after her solo stage, then the group came back on and took the time to talk to the fans and then perform their last song for the night.

Backstage, Ilhoon smiled as he watched Jisoo interact with the fans while singing her lines.

He was so proud of her and of what she accomplished since she was only 5 years old.

He remembered everything he told her on her last day in Daegu, before she left to BigHit.

"You see that girl on stage?" He said to a stage worker he made conversation with.

"That's my best friend, Jisoo."

He resist the urge to say I told you so to her even after the concert. Because even he knew that Jisoo was born to be a star.

And he promised to always be by her side. Every step of the way.