❃| soompi : attack

Jisoo of BTS: Attacked in the Airport

Just recently, BTS has arrived at Gimpo Airport for their flight to Thailand for  LY: Answer World Tour and things took a turn for the worse

As group were greeted by fans and media outlets, a crazy male fan ran and grabbed the singer by her waist and tried to run off with her.

He lifted her up and got only a few feet away before a bodyguard and one of the managers were able to stop him from kidnapping the traumatized woman.

Fans who were there reportedly heard Jisoo start to scream and cry as she was tackled down by the guards who apprehended the perpetrator.

South Korean police later arrested the man on attempted kidnapping charges.

Fans expressed their concerns for the maknae after the traumatizing event. For Jisoo was quickly rushed to their respected terminal by their manager after the matter.

Bighit has yet to release an official statement over the matter.

Many fans will remember Kang Jiwoo, the infamous 40 year old sasaeng that stalked her since debut. Ultimately being the reason Jisoo has post traumatic stress disorder and springing back her social anxiety disorder.

For those who are new to BTS, Jisoo was stalked by a sasaeng after the group debut back in 2013 and he had followed her and her family ever since.

The sick and twisted things he would do and say caused the maknae to retreat into hiding, stop her Instagram page and cause a severe amount of PTSD. Which result into her not being able to attend the lasting concerts from the Wings Tour.

From then on, Jisoo had been very paranoid of crowded places and even developed a phobia because of it.

We can only hope Jisoo finds clarity and that she is okay after this attack.

And we can all say thank God that there were police on the scene.

#getwelljisoo has been trending all over Twitter with lovely messages from fans all over the world.

We wish you well, Jisoo!