❃| sookook making everyone feel single ✦. ° • ༄

𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 ✦. ° • ༄

 ° • ༄

     1. 𝘚𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 ✦. ° • ༄

it was always known that Jisoo was the most spoiled in the group despite always spoiling the members

it was always known that Jisoo was the most spoiled in the group despite always spoiling the members. No one could ever say no to her. It was virtually impossible.

Which was why it's always a bad idea to put Jungkook and her together for any type of reason when it came to shopping.

During Bon Voyage in Dubai, the group went shopping in one of the busy districts. Jisoo really wanted a very pretty and expensive purse one of the displays had. But since it was expensive, she didn't get it because she didn't want to spend too much money.

"I really like it." Jisoo said, looking at the purse. "I wanna get it but it's so pricey."

"Ask Jungkookie." Taehyung suggested, looking at the purse. "He'll buy it for you."

Jisoo pursed her lips, not really sure about the idea. She didn't want him to pay for something that caused too much.

But what was the harm in seeing if he was right.

Jungkook was at a different part of the shop with Jin and Hoseok, looking at sunglasses he was thinking of getting.

Jisoo took the small purse with her as the camera man followed her.

"Oppa," Jisoo mumbled, standing next to him.

He paid more attention to the sunglasses than to her but he heard everything she was saying to him. He even knew she loved that purse and was just waiting for her to say something about it.

"You want that purse, honey?" He mumbled back.

Jisoo sheepishly nodded. He looked at the purse and then at her before nodding his head yes, indicating that he will buy it for her.