❃| 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧﹢° .༄

one of the edits I'm using isn't mine, I found it on tumblr.

dont forget to comment and vote.
dont be a ghost reader, I love hearing from you.

1. smiling ﹢° .༄

During the Wembly concert, Jisoo was listening to Namjoon's appreciative speech. While she was waiting for her turn to speak, she hadn't noticed the camera was filming her at all.

When it came her turn, Jisoo suddenly started to smile, which caused a frenzy within the WHOLE stadium. The action confused her thoroughly as she continued to smile. Which only made the fans scream louder.

She asked why was everyone screaming so much. To which, Jungkook said "Because you're smiling."

She turned to see that the big screen was showing her every move. That caused her to laugh and smile at everyone.

The moment was captured by MANY of her fansite and fancams, it went viral nearly all over the world.

#missuniversejisoo trended at number one that same night.

✦. ° • ༄ ━━━ ✦. ° • ༄

2. red carpet look ﹢° .

Jisoo had a lot of iconic looks on the red carpet. Mainly for MAMA. Which always made fans everywhere excited to watch because everyone anticipated on her look. What was she gonna look like? What kind of dress will she be wearing?

Award Show Season was like Park Jisoo's Season. Because media always anticipated on the maknaes appearance.

One specific MAMA Awards, Jisoo wore a classic looking velvet black dress, which earned her another nickname within Korean media and the fandom.

Everyone called her Jessica Hepburn because of how classy and timeless she looked in the dress. Even when she only got out of the car, fans started screaming for her.

The moment was caught by a well known fansite of hers, who attended the red carpet show.

He captured the moment that went viral all over Naver, Twitter and other social medias.

✦. ° • ༄ ━━━ ✦. ° • ༄

3. face timing Jay Lee ﹢° .༄

Everyone knows that Jayleetv is a very popular kpop reactor, as well as one that speaks on korean social news, has even interviewed different idols in the past.

But his main goal or dream is to one day interview at least one of the members of BTS. If he could, he would interview all of them.

Well, Jisoo has always been a huge fan of his work. Even while he was doing his Sasaengs series. So she randomly contacted him through is instagram and asked of they could video chat for his channel.

To which, he nearly had a heart attack over but he agreed, nonetheless.

The moment was screen recorded and it instantly went viral everywhere.

Even spawning a new ship.
#SooLee became a thing that same night.