❃| expecting • mini chapter 1/7

this is a short set in the time traveler au.

𝙟𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙤, 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙, 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 
𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙜𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙.

" Hello, world! I'm back with another video." Jisoo, now 29 years old and have been married for 2 years, greeted the camera as she sat in her rolling chair.

"So. . .today is a very special day, not all of you know about this because I have been wanting to keep this a secret from everyone until now." She said, propping her camera on a tripod.

"So I'm gonna tell you now."

With a deep and shaky breath, Jisoo calmed her nervous heart. "My husband and I . . . . Are expecting our first child!"

Jisoo smiled brightly, picking up a photo from an ultrasound. "You see?? Cute!"

"I've been pregnant for about a month now and the reason I wanted to keep this a secret was because I wanted to be the first to tell everyone. Not the news or social media." She explained. "We even know the gender. But um. . . I'll let you see the reactions first."

"First reaction! Namjoon!!"

━━━━   ❁     ❁    ❁ ━━━━

"Jisoo, what's going on?" Namjoon chuckled as he sat on her couch, noticing her camera filming them. "I swear, I can never come over without you wanting me to do some kind of challenge."

Jisoo laughed, sitting next to him.
"Shut up, it's not a challenge."

"Then what's going on?"

Jisoo let out a shaky breath, which made Namjoon nervous. Why was she shaking? This was all too intense, despite the laughters.

"Oppa. . . ." She trailed off, looking him in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked a bit concerned. "What's going on?"

Jisoo forced rgw forming tears from falling as she gave him a smile. "I'm pregnant."

She watched as Namjoons face fell into a look of shock and disbelief. He looked at her and then her stomach and then back at her.

"No. You're not." He said, in disbelief as her tears fell down her face.

"I am." She chuckled out, wiping her tears. "See?"

She pulled out the ultrasound photo and gave it to him.

Namjoon watched with shaky hands as she gave him the photo. Feeling himself about to cry, he covered his mouth with one hand as he looked at the photo that shook in his other hand.