❃| my ex convict friend

𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗶𝗶

━━━ • 。° ☆ : *.♡.* :☆ ° . ━━━

"Mori-oppa~"

The flight to Maui, Hawaii was delayed another three hours and Jisoo had nothing else better to do. While most of her friends went through the terminal to explore or buy more things for the trip, Jisoo stayed behind with Mori, her bodyguard, in the private terminal. Provided by Bighit.

"Yeah, honey?" He replied, peering over her as she leaned onto his arm.

She was clearly still sleepy from the long drive to Incheon Airport.

"I just realized. . . . I don't know much about you." She mumbled, looking up at his handsome face.

She noticed the scar on his left cheekbone. She's always wondered how that happened but was too scared to ask. Besides, he might not want to actually talk about it.

So she never asked.

Mori just chuckled a little, putting down his book. "You know a lot about me, Honey."

"No, I mean. . . . What did you do before becoming. . . . you know, before becoming you?" She asked again, turning her head back down.

"What did you do before being in the military and all of that."

Mori grew quiet. It wasn't the first time someone has asked this and he had no problem with telling everyone his story but with Jisoo, he felt as if she shouldn't know anything.

It wasn't the fear of being judged by her, he could care less. But it was the fear of ruining her thoughts. Her image of him.

So, in a way, he was scared of being judged by her. To a certain level.

Did he think he would ever care about someone he had to protect to this level? No, he didn't.

He cared about his other clients before but Jisoo was special. Besides, it wasn't like she wasn't going to etch her way into his heart.

She was an impossible girl to not like.

"That's. . . . a very serious and longish story, tiny monster." He replied, quietly.