❃| war of hormones • 7

BEFORE YOU PROCEED:

I am starting to make a small playlist of songs to think about and or play through certain parts of the chapter.

For example, when i say play song no.1, you would play the first song in the list and so on. I won't go in any order, just play it when I tell you.

Happy reading and don't forget to spam me with comments and votes.

au : college

part seven summary: retro night is happening at club 365 roller rink. jisoo skates with taeyong and gains an ally.

ship: it's a surprise

rated: m

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

look of the chapter

━━━ • 。° ☆ : *.♡.* :☆ ° . ━━━

❝   the playlist of the chapter  ❞

☆ Look by Red Velvet
☆ Cool with You by Her's
☆ Get You by Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Ulchis
☆ Put Your Head On My Shoulder ( slowed down remix )

━━━ • 。° ☆ : *.♡.* :☆ ° . ━━━

Jisoo quickly learned that those college movies she used to watch back in high school held some truth to them. Like how there were a lot if parties and how students rank you due to whichever person you are hanging out with or which ever frat/sorority you are apart of.

Boy, was she lucky or unlucky to be apart of the biggest sorority on campus. The most sought after and the members that guys wanted to screw. No. She was very unlucky on that part.

Jisoo wasn't the type to like being in the center of attention. She would much rather be on her own. Unnoticed, most of the times. She could take attention but that didn't mean she wanted it all the time.

But tonight, maybe attention wasn't so bad. Once it came from the right person. And that's what she learned that Monday night at Club 365 Roller Rink.