❃| short: inkigayo sandwiches

"Guys! Look!"

Imagine seeing a 5'1 woman run into your dressing room with an arm full of sandwiches. That was the very sight that was sowed upon BTS during promitionals.

Jisoo always loved Inkigayo. Not so much the sandwiches but they didn't taste bad to her. She mostly got them for the boys. Seeing as Jungkook actually likes them.

But the thing is that she never had to go to catering to get them. Idols would just give them to her. Mainly male idols but there were a few females that gave her some. Jisoo thought it was because they were being friendly. But the boys knew better. Ever since Seungri outed out the idols for passing numbers through the sandwiches, a lot more idols kept doing it.  And since Jisoo doesn't always watch news or read what's going on on the internet, she had no clue of their true intentions.

She just thought they were being nice to her. She thought she was gaining more friends in the Idol community.

RM, being the first to notice, looked up from his phone and almost did a double take on how many sandwiches she was carrying. She had to use two of her arms to carry them all and one looked like it as gonna fall. His eyes widened as he watched her dump them on an empty table with the other sandwiches she received earlier.

What the hell?

"Isn't this cool?!" She beamed happily, looking at all of the sandwiches she collected. "This one was given to me by Chan! You know, from Stray Kids. And this one is from Daniel from Wanna One, Wonho oppa gave me two."

"Uh...Jisoo?" RM asked delicately, walking over to her, "do you uhh....do you know why they give you these?"

"I don't care, I'm starving." Jungkook said, walking by and taking two of them.

RM rolled his eyes at him before turning back to Jisoo, who was cluelessly counting the sandwiches. "There is a total of 34 sandwiches," she stated proudly. "I'm gonna go say hi to Seventeen!"

With that, she bounced off and out of the dressing room. Leaving RM to look over the sandwiches.
"34?" He mumbled under his breath in shock. ".....34 sandwiches?"

"Poor thing doesn't even know why they give her these." Hoseok said chuckling, while getting his hair done. "Who are they from, by the way?"

Namjoon picked up one and opened it. A little white paper fell into his hands and it wrote 'from Wonho'

"This one is from Wonho in Monsta X." He said, opening another one. "This one's from I.M from Monsta X."

Jin walked over to him, helping him unwrap some of them and reading the numbers she got. "This one's from NCT. It has Taeyong's name on it.,...this one is also from NCT, but this time, Yuta gave it to her."

"This one is from Momo of Twice." Jungkook said, looking at the paper from the one he took. "Wow, look, this one is from Jennie Kim," he began to read the note she wrote behind. "'If you ever want to go out sometime, call me.' Haha, it even has a little heart at the end. So cute."

"Wait, What?" RM said' rushing over to him. Jungkook showed him the note before eating his sandwich.

Oh lord was all he thought. This girl was too oblivious when it came to advances. He didn't know if he had enough energy as a leader for this. Why did god had to make her so beautiful?

"Oooh! This one's from Junhoe from IKON. Nice!" Taehyung said, holding up another paper.

"Oppa! Look!"

The boys all looked to see Jisoo run in with a basket full of sandwiches. Probably more than what she had in front of them. She smiled happily, holding up her basket of sandwiches. "Look! They gave me more!"

She walked over to the table and proceeded to dump the sandwiches with the huge pile she has already.
The boys all watched in awe at how many sandwiches where in there. It just seemed endless. Once it was emptied, Jisoo sighed contently.

"That was sweet of them to think about my hunger." She said smiling sweetly at all of them. "I'm gonna give them all sandwiches back now! I'll be right back!"

As she ran out again, Jin and RM looked at each other before looking back at the opened door. The two ran after her to stop her.

"JISOO NO—"

a u t h o r s n o t e

Jisoo yes!

Sorry, I had to. I thought what if Jisoo was receiving inkigayo sandwiches? How would the boys react?

And voila! This was born.

Don't forget to comment and vote
Love ya!